Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I'm sick of the trash talking - AutoCross April 29th THE SHOWDOWN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    I like how this has been completely overlooked throughout this thread.
    "is this between me and you no this is between me and hux not you ok so shut the fuck up"

Comment

I like how this has been completely overlooked throughout this thread.
      I have no need to redpond to him matters between tim and i should remain between tim and i. I will remain to ignore his post till he realizes this.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
        This should be moved to the Cage, haven't had a good one there in awhile
        There is no point, sadly, because Hux has little to no presence in this thread and if it gets moved to the cage, Hux will have an even smaller presence in the thread.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
          I have no need to redpond to him matters between tim and i should remain between tim and i. I will remain to ignore his post till he realizes this.
          Then step up to the plate and stop running away from a situation that should have been resolved 8 months ago. I've been more than patient, now you're just pissing me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            There is no point, sadly, because Hux has little to no presence in this thread and if it gets moved to the cage, Hux will have an even smaller presence in the thread.
            we never use the cage anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmay View Post
              Then step up to the plate and stop running away from a situation that should have been resolved 8 months ago. I've been more than patient, now you're just pissing me off.
              Ya and u were supposed to put my t case in jons jeep and u didnt so y should i rush. Ive been more than patient.shit goes both ways tim.
              Last edited by DizzDizz; 04-23-2012, 12:18 PM.
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                  some people choose video games
                  some choose projects
                  some choose welding random things together

Comment

• Fuck both hux and dizzy. Both of you are full of shit. At least when I say I'm gonna do something. I show up and prove just know fucking terrible I am.
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                      Fuck both hux and dizzy. Both of you are full of shit. At least when I say I'm gonna do something. I show up and prove just know fucking terrible I am.
                      Imshowing up im registered and pay
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Ya and u were supposed to put my t case in jons jeep and u didnt so y should i rush. Ive been more than patient.shit goes both ways tim.
                        Dude all your shit is still in my Jeep. Apparently it was very important to you. Not for nothing but Tim was your boss and he kept all of your stuff. Once people quit their job and leave stuff in their desk or whatever, it get tossed out in hours of them walking out the door.
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Dude all your shit is still in my Jeep. Apparently it was very important to you. Not for nothing but Tim was your boss and he kept all of your stuff. Once people quit their job and leave stuff in their desk or whatever, it get tossed out in hours of them walking out the door.
                          Your right and a normal employee would have stopped fighting with izuzu and susqheuhana motor company to save tim 5200$ to have the injectors on the buffalo warrantied. But i didnt i was on my phone for 3 weeks after i moved home for that purpose.
                          Last edited by DizzDizz; 04-23-2012, 12:57 PM.
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Your right and a normal employee would have stopped fighting with izuzu and susqheuhana motor company to save tim 5200$ to have the injectors on the buffalo warrantied. But i didnt i was on my phone for 3 weeks after i moved home for that purpose.
                            You're right. Except they called me anyway. Why you gave them your cell phone number in the first place is beyond me. I gave you your own extension for a reason. You were paid to talk on the phone with them, using my phone system. Regardless, I do appreciate your work with that scenario. It was a nightmare for all involved.

It wasn't even mine, what do I care? You saved Scott money, so you think, so that gets you off the hook for owing me? That makes about as much sense as you usually do. His jeep is completely useless right now because you destroyed it and didn't have the money to take responsibility for your actions. Shoulda thought about that before borrowing it right?

I've made multiple attempts to send your tcase (that you forgot) to you. It's strapped to a pallet and ready to load on a truck.

I would have sent it a long time ago but why would I do you another favor when I won't recoup that cost for another 8 months?

Hate your old boss all you want. That's part of being a boss, noone likes you.

I have nothing against you. Never have. I gave you a great opportunity and for that maybe you should look back and thank me. You won't though, because shit goes both ways and I have your beloved tcase that you've needed for 8 months and never took any action to retrieve. The fact that all of your stuff is still in Jon's jeep just puts salt in the wounds.

Comment

• Comment

Imshowing up im registered and pay
                                Second time you've said that. Yet not on the list
                                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X