Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I'm sick of the trash talking - AutoCross April 29th THE SHOWDOWN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its straight. ill walk
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• If you don't beat those two 240's I am going to laugh so hard at you.
      Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

• Ben I'd give you a ride but I'm picking up Phil that morning.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
          If you don't beat those two 240's I am going to laugh so hard at you.
          Shouldnt be an issue unless my motor falls out lol
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
            Ben I'd give you a ride but I'm picking up Phil that morning.
            Don't bother, I have to bring my car there anyway.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              Don't bother, I have to bring my car there anyway.
              Its probably a safe bet seeing how hux aint going.
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                Its probably a safe bet seeing how hux aint going.
                If you're that sure, then I'll take a large hot chocolate.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Where is this again? I have to be here for this
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                  Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                  he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                  Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                  i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• stratford at the old army engine plant near sikorksy airport
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• soooo...youre my ride hux!? HELL YEA YOU ARE
                      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmay View Post
                        You're right. Except they called me anyway. Why you gave them your cell phone number in the first place is beyond me. I gave you your own extension for a reason. You were paid to talk on the phone with them, using my phone system. Regardless, I do appreciate your work with that scenario. It was a nightmare for all involved.

It wasn't even mine, what do I care? You saved Scott money, so you think, so that gets you off the hook for owing me? That makes about as much sense as you usually do. His jeep is completely useless right now because you destroyed it and didn't have the money to take responsibility for your actions. Shoulda thought about that before borrowing it right?

I've made multiple attempts to send your tcase (that you forgot) to you. It's strapped to a pallet and ready to load on a truck.

I would have sent it a long time ago but why would I do you another favor when I won't recoup that cost for another 8 months?

Hate your old boss all you want. That's part of being a boss, noone likes you.

I have nothing against you. Never have. I gave you a great opportunity and for that maybe you should look back and thank me. You won't though, because shit goes both ways and I have your beloved tcase that you've needed for 8 months and never took any action to retrieve. The fact that all of your stuff is still in Jon's jeep just puts salt in the wounds.
                        This was ignored. Now its not.

and just in case. Can't glance over it now. Scroll scroll scroll.

Originally posted by Timmay View Post
                        You're right. Except they called me anyway. Why you gave them your cell phone number in the first place is beyond me. I gave you your own extension for a reason. You were paid to talk on the phone with them, using my phone system. Regardless, I do appreciate your work with that scenario. It was a nightmare for all involved.

It wasn't even mine, what do I care? You saved Scott money, so you think, so that gets you off the hook for owing me? That makes about as much sense as you usually do. His jeep is completely useless right now because you destroyed it and didn't have the money to take responsibility for your actions. Shoulda thought about that before borrowing it right?

I've made multiple attempts to send your tcase (that you forgot) to you. It's strapped to a pallet and ready to load on a truck.

I would have sent it a long time ago but why would I do you another favor when I won't recoup that cost for another 8 months?

I have nothing against you. Never have. I gave you a great opportunity and for that maybe you should look back and thank me. You won't though, because shit goes both ways and I have your beloved tcase that you've needed for 8 months and never took any action to retrieve. The fact that all of your stuff is still in Jon's jeep just puts salt in the wounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bummer View Post
                          This was ignored. Now its not.

and just in case. Can't glance over it now. Scroll scroll scroll.
                          Anything with your name next to it I ignore
                          dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                            Anything with your name next to it I ignore
                            stop ignoring your mother.

Comment

• Two tires going on tonight plus some other fancy dudads.
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• On a side note, that Marc with the '65 Mustang registered works at my the same company as I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X