Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I'm sick of the trash talking - AutoCross April 29th THE SHOWDOWN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning, simply a great post.
    dirty30

Comment

• Judgement day
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Has anyone crashed yet?
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Bottom of the page FTL.

Originally posted by Bummer View Post

Comment

• Well i might as well havestayed home im hungover as sin and keeep missing gates.

Deke go fuck yourself, you know whats its like to watch the girl u love being put in an ambulance on a strecther with a neck brace. I dont like u but i wouldnt wish that upon u.
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• WTF is going on here now?

Comment

• IM WINNING
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                    WTF is going on here now?
                    X2
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• So hux beat me not gonna lie but me him and danny c took first in our classes.
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• You got beat by a Miata?
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• you not lying? thats a first

Comment

• oh no...not the miata john. the MK2 jetta coupe. this was a good time

good drivin hux man.
                              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                                Well i might as well havestayed home im hungover as sin and keeep missing gates.

Deke go fuck yourself, you know whats its like to watch the girl u love being put in an ambulance on a strecther with a neck brace. I dont like u but i wouldnt wish that upon u.
                                blame a hangover for not being able to drive? What was your reason for crashing into a pole on a straight road again?

Time and time again you wreck or can't drive. Maybe its not the car, booze, etc. Maybe its you.

I've put hundreds of people onto back boards. I've strapped many heads down. ya know what? 99.9% of the time it was totally un-needed.

Also; I'm sick and tired of your inability to speak the english language. You go way beyond simple 'grammatical errors'. Imagine the english language is a tender young cabana boy named Felipe. You are the traveling, lonely, sexually frustrated businessman named Jorge. One day you meet Felipe and begin to earn his trust. You learn a little about him, just enough to take advantage of him. Then one day you take Felipe, and in an attempt to serve your own selfish desires you rape him. You violate him. You turn Felipe's anus into a playground of blood, feces, and tears. After what you've done to Felipe, he will never be the same. He will never trust again. Never love again.

Shame on you, Jorge. Shame on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X