Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I'm sick of the trash talking - AutoCross April 29th THE SHOWDOWN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Hux is humble.
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      How long are you going to be on that boat, cranky pants?

Hopefully I`ll have news tomorrow.
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
        Humble Hux is humble.
        Almost too humble.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• And my bolding did work, just literally need to search because it's all commas, semi-colons, and quotation marks
          dirty30

Comment

• Hux just told me that his Jetta has 80Hp. Silly Germans, Hp is for Americans

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
              Hux just told me that his Jetta has 80Hp. Silly Germans, Hp is for Americans
              he isnt lying either.
              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• For some reason that blows my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                  Hux just told me that his Jetta has 80Hp. Silly Germans, Hp is for Americans
                  He JB welded his power steering reservoir in my driveway last night, too.

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                  For some reason that blows my mind.
                  My Grand Wagoneer has 4 more cylinders and it makes about the same horsepower.
                  sigpic

Comment

• for 80 horses it gets out of its own way thats for sure...power to weight ratio in ACTIONNNNNNN

Comment

• He beat me in a slower car we shook and made up, we raced had fun did our thing he beat me by a whole second once i get more expierenced in my car and learn how to not go ass sideways alot it maybe different. I did give philip one hell of a ride though in the bimmer.
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• It warms my heart to see a SIS couple kiss and make up

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                          He beat me in a slower car we shook and made up, we raced had fun did our thing he beat me by a whole second once i get more expierenced in my car and learn how to not go ass sideways alot it maybe different. I did give philip one hell of a ride though in the bimmer.
                          The best part was that when you decided to drift all the turns with me in the vehicle, your time was 45 seconds, when you decided to be serious about it, it took you 44 seconds to get around the track. By not drifting, you shaved one second off your time.
                          sigpic

Comment

• im just glad you two madeout and made up

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                              Here's the point:

(That is a correctly used colon by the way)

If you want to comment on someone's English skills (notice the capital "E"[and the correct use of quotation marks]), you'd better know your shit.

If Dizzy is raping the language, Bummer is the pastor who touches English behind the pews every Sunday and yet still can't seem to figure out how "the device" works.
                              I'm a solid c- in the english dept. The beauty of me is I don't care if I make a mistake along the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                                The best part was that when you decided to drift all the turns with me in the vehicle, your time was 45 seconds, when you decided to be serious about it, it took you 44 seconds to get around the track. By not drifting, you shaved one second off your time.
                                Ya but it was more fun sideways! Especially when your sitting there screaming stay in it dont let off lol.
                                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                                X