Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I'm sick of the trash talking - AutoCross April 29th THE SHOWDOWN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    He practically is an English Teacher, so...you know...when you major in English...well...you do the math...
    Theres no math in liberal arts silly philly
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      Theres no math in liberal arts silly philly

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
      Would have been worst without em. Does have clayton long arms make u the best wheeler in the world? No but it sure as hell fucking helps on devils den.
      I like what you said today, Ray Charles could have found his way around your first three laps better by reading braille off the cones.

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      we have a bad track record here with people who brag about their autox driving skills
      Bwahahahahahahahaha. As Nick said, SEAT TIME.
      Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-29-2012, 09:47 PM.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
        Iphone autocorrect doesnt work on SIS
        I'm using it in this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmay View Post
          I'm using it in this post.
          Oh holy shit it doesn't underline it but if you click the word it gives u the option. Would you just look at that.learn something new everyday!
          Last edited by DizzDizz; 04-30-2012, 06:49 AM.
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Phil can u post a picture of my front end from my first run and and a later run going into a turn. I want to see how the body roll imProved with adjusting the coils
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• phil took so many god damn pictures it was like a paparazzi mob was snapping shots at paris hilton...ALL THOSE CLICKS FROM ONE CAMERA!? whodathunkit
              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                phil took so many god damn pictures it was like a paparazzi mob was snapping shots at paris hilton...ALL THOSE CLICKS FROM ONE CAMERA!? whodathunkit
                Yeah, and you may only see about 10 of them.
                sigpic

Comment

• you have alot of persistance to go through and look at all of them GDDAMNNN
                  1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• i want pics... put down what ever you are doing and post them right gawd damn now.
                    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                    • 5.13's
                    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post
                      i want pics... put down what ever you are doing and post them right gawd damn now.
                      this.

Comment

• No, I have to go work on my jeep and get it on the road. Autox pics can wait.
                        sigpic

Comment

No, I have to go work on my jeep and get it on the road. Autox pics can wait.
                          Fuck jeeps
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

No, I have to go work on my jeep and get it on the road. Autox pics can wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumbergh View Post

XFUCKING2
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Well, looks like I'm back early, I'll start looking at the pics now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X