Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Or the fact that you wouldn't be able to reach the pedals if you put them on.
    that too...oh off topic...but im getting ducklings today in like an hour...anyone want 1 i think there is still 1 up for grabs...WHO WANTS A PET DUCK
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Drift Duck.

Also, I'm going to need some more tube...so if anyone has any spare sched-40 pipe around, let me know.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Wrecked the wheels that fast?

Comment

• im taking the duck drifting with me...maybe if i strap him on he can help me fly away
          1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Just left home depot, If I can't find cheaper wheels I'm out.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
              Just left home depot, If I can't find cheaper wheels I'm out.
              how much were they?
              -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
              -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
              -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
              -57 GMC Pickup
              -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

• 16$

Ben- if you still have an extra piece of that wood, I'm gonna run two 8" pieces.
                Last edited by Riot; 03-13-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumbergh View Post
                  Wrecked the wheels that fast?
                  hahaha nah, I actually want a support bar behind the seat.
                  sigpic

Comment

• For wheels, I pulled out an old pressure washer frame with the pneumatic tires and a decent hub design... just look for something in scrap that can be used. If you cant find any scrap wheels, you could even make your own wheels out of wood and pipe. Just cut round pieces of wood and stack them to fill the pvc, drill a centered hole through the wood and insert a piece of pipe to fit your axle. Grease the shit out of it and pin it to keep them on. Crude and cheap as shit, but should work in theory. Basically an old-school soapbox car type setup.
                    -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by YJCrawler19 View Post
                      For wheels, I pulled out an old pressure washer frame with the pneumatic tires and a decent hub design... just look for something in scrap that can be used. If you cant find any scrap wheels, you could even make your own wheels out of wood and pipe. Just cut round pieces of wood and stack them to fill the pvc, drill a centered hole through the wood and insert a piece of pipe to fit your axle. Grease the shit out of it and pin it to keep them on. Crude and cheap as shit, but should work in theory. Basically an old-school soapbox car type setup.
                      Originally posted by Riot View Post
                      16$

Ben- if you still have an extra piece of that wood, I'm gonna run two 8" pieces.

Comment

• Pppppppppardon Mmmmmmmee
                        -Tim

Comment

• just got in from drifting

welded on some foot pegs, found rear tires, put front tire on...and installed the piece a la resistance. this thing is sick

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                            16$

BEN... Still haz?

Comment

• shits
                              Last edited by YJCrawler19; 03-13-2012, 09:04 PM. Reason: keepin it alive ;-)
                              -Tim

Comment

• Did he drift into a fucking meat grinder??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X