No announcement yet.

Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats left to do on yours danny? if you need a welder you can come over my house...i have a 220 lincoln
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• I have gas and a miller 211. But thanks for the offer.

I need to finish my rear axel, find a seat, make some brakes, finish grinding/ sand blasting the frame, and paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumbergh View Post
        I have gas and a miller 211. But thanks for the offer.

I need to finish my rear axel, find a seat, make some brakes, finish grinding/ sand blasting the frame, and paint.
        nice...glad to see progress and people starting to take this more seriously
        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• I'm gluing my wheels on today. I won't be able to work on it any more until Monday.

Gives other people plenty of time to get their shit together.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• just shot mine with the first coat of primer...

Comment

• Hoping to have mine in "ride-able" status by Monday night. A few tweaks after that are a must...

I'm still in the market for a seat, if anyone sees an extra, grab it, please!
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                I'm still in the market for a seat, if anyone sees an extra, grab it, please!
                My problem aswell.

Thinking of checking out goodwill or the dumpsters near the elimentry school.

Comment

• Both of those are pretty good ideas...

I was thinking about finding a car seat... like drivers seat, not a baby seat. ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumbergh View Post

Thinking of checking out goodwill or the dumpsters near the elimentry school.
                    Do that. School chairs are the best ones because the older ones have metal frames just like the one I currently have.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• I have a bride racing seat lol
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• For those of you looking for a seat I'd be willing to donate this to the cause. Its just been taking up space in the garage.
                        Attached Files
                        2011 Chevy 2500HD
                        67 Camaro
                        98 Jeep TJ

Comment

Both of those are pretty good ideas...

I was thinking about finding a car seat... like drivers seat, not a baby seat. ha
                          A child seat would be pretty cool.. definitely points for goof factor
                          -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by snowman13 View Post
                            For those of you looking for a seat I'd be willing to donate this to the cause. Its just been taking up space in the garage.
                            Im willing to take donations.

Comment

Im willing to take donations.

Its yours if you can come pick it up.
                              2011 Chevy 2500HD
                              67 Camaro
                              98 Jeep TJ

Comment

• I'm probably down for that... What is Moodus near? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X