KONY 2012, MAKE HIM FAMOUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KONY 2012, MAKE HIM FAMOUS

for those of you who havent already seen this video, I know all of you can take 30 minutes of your day to watch this, and PAY attention, cause THIS is whats important in life, THIS is what life is about. something we should all apply ourselves too....power in numbers people!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc[/ame]
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

OH MAN, ANOTHER PERSON WHO WON'T WIN!!!!!!!111!!!1!1!1!1!!!!!
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Can someone summarize this for me?

It was all over my facebook timeline this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

x2. i dont have time to watch this at work, but am curious
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

This. I'm not wasting a half hour of my life to watch someone else like Ron Paul.
          sigpic

Comment

I want 35 seconds of my life back... Within the first half-minute you can tell you're watching another bad movie by some douchebags like those kids who made "Loose Change."

Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
              "Loose Change."
              I HATE that movie so much haha, but yeah, the narrators sound the same

Comment

HA nothing like loose change, if you guys cant give it an honest chance and watch it, its about a REAL problem that we as americans are too busy doing worthless bullshit to actually care about...cause im sure reading about our Meet and greet, OER 5 and the club comp are SO much larger of an issue than something like this...this aint no conspiracy or anyof that bullshit...just give it a chance, not a waste of time by any means
                1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  This. I'm not wasting a half hour of my life to watch someone else like Ron Paul.
                  It's not election related well sorta definitely not like Ron Paul's plan.
                  Last edited by Lumbergh; 03-07-2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

thank you dan...maybe im not the only one who thinks it was worth every millisecond of watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                      HA nothing like loose change, if you guys cant give it an honest chance and watch it, its about a REAL problem that we as americans are too busy doing worthless bullshit to actually care about...cause im sure reading about our Meet and greet, OER 5 and the club comp are SO much larger of an issue than something like this...this aint no conspiracy or anyof that bullshit...just give it a chance, not a waste of time by any means

Calm down, Johnny Rotten, Your teen angst is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumbergh View Post
                        It's not election related well sorta definitely not like Ron Paul's plan.
                        Well, I don't fucking know what it is and someone has yet to tell me what it's about. What problems does this video cover and what solutions to the problem does it have?

I can't watch the video at work, so just tell me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                          The only thing I want to read on is stuff that pertains to , like our Meet and Greet, OER 5, and the club comp. If I wanted to waste time watching some bullshit I'd go to www.kidswhothinktheycanmakeadifference.com where shit that matters gets changed!

Comment

Calm down, Johnny Rotten, Your teen angst is showing.
                            my bad....i just dont like it when people dont give things a chance...and phil idk how to explain it really...

Comment

The only thing I want to read on is stuff that pertains to , like our Meet and Greet, OER 5, and the club comp. If I wanted to waste time watching some bullshit I'd go to www.kidswhothinktheycanmakeadifference.com where shit that matters gets changed!
                              coming from someone who only wheels their minivan i find that hard to believe, sorry for straying from our regular 4x4 blinded mindset...cause im DEFINATLY the first to do that....

Comment

Working...
                              X