• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clint is good, but I thought he was a Ford MAn

But he's really just a Detroit Man

And The Silverado Commercial Was Wayyyyyy Better

Comment

I saw the commercial and the first thing I thought was how dissappoited I was when I drove my newer (07 build) Dodge truck home and looked at the door jam sticker to find it was made in Mexico! I know it is 2012 now, hopefully Chrysler is going to show some American pride with more than just a Super bowl commercial, and build vehicles in the USA!
      1950 Willys Trail Rig
      2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

chevy builds the whole silverado line in mexico.

I believe Ram has been moved back into america though.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
          I saw it, I forgot it.
          Only thing keeping it alive are a couple peoples posts about it here and there throughout the internet. I think the Eminem one was a million times more memorable. The song is perfect and I think it says something about the cars quality too. /shrug
          Nope, only things you ever find memorable are things that involve underground and or any other form of rap. If Tech N9ne was doing the walking and talking in that commercial, you probably would have rubbed your dick all over the screen.

You're interests are narrow enough to be completely predictable.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Get off my lawn, Phil.

I also would have been satisfied if Selena Gomez did it. I know, I know...She's just soooo fucking undergroundxcore. RAWRRRRRR. Sorry, It's just that my tastes are quite eclectic and the fact was (yes, I am an eminem fan) last years commercial had such an epic build up with what could be debated as one of the best beats ever made and the commercial itself with said music just filled my heart with warmth.
            Last edited by Riot; 02-13-2012, 06:11 AM.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
              X