2006 Suzuki RM 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Suzuki RM 250

2006 Suzuki RM 250...renthal bars, excel rims, aftermarket exhaust and front suspension, hour meter with 10 hours on recently rebuilt top end, new year chain and tire. $2,000...link and pictures here:

http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/2761120143.html

We can work on a price or trade me something useful like a truck with 4 x 4.
    Last edited by Bluewarrior7; 12-28-2011, 07:44 AM.
    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

is it amphibious?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Yes, similar to the Amphibian that inhibits the Bluewarrior7 Moat (spelled properly for Buffalo Phil ).

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
        Yes, similar to the Amphibian that inhibits the Bluewarrior7 Moat (spelled properly for Buffalo Phil ).
        Its *inhabits* not *inhibits*, I doubt that quad could stop a moat from doing anything
        dirty30

Comment

I stand corrected.

Comment

The RM 250 is a pretty good bike. its comparable to all the other 250's, the KX, CR, and YZ. This is a 2-stroke we are talking about right. Its not an RMZ 250, which would be the 4-stroke.
            98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
              The RM 250 is a pretty good bike. its comparable to all the other 250's, the KX, CR, and YZ. This is a 2-stroke we are talking about right. Its not an RMZ 250, which would be the 4-stroke.
              Yeah Armand this is the 2 stroker...looking at an even trade for the KFX I recently posted here...u still ride?

Comment

Of course I still ride haha..never gonna stop.
                98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Rm250s are good bikes but in general 2 strokes and premix are things of the past.

Comment

RM's I never had any good luck with back in the bay, also they were quite sluggish when the powerband hit. My KX250 was a BEAST! and my YZ ripped as well. If I were to trade 4 wheels for 2 I would go with a 4stroke, ALOT less maintantance.

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
                      Of course I still ride haha..never gonna stop.

Thats how I used to be until I got my TBI on the job

Comment

Originally posted by Schickos881 View Post
                        Rm250s are good bikes but in general 2 strokes and premix are things of the past.
                        This maybe true in the motocross and supercross world but in the offroad world like national harescrambles, GNCC's, WORCS, NETRA here in new england, world enduro, ISDE (international six days enduro), and other huge offroad events like Romaniacs, endurocross, and whatever that huge event that is sponsored by Red Bull. 2 strokes are still very well in use and in most cases still rain supreme they arent going anywhere for quite some time. Not to mention the drastic price drop in maintance compared to 4-strokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                          This amused me to the point of almost laugh.

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                          Its *inhabits* not *inhibits*, I doubt that quad could stop a moat from doing anything
                          This gave me the visual that pushed me over the brink into full laugh, right as I took a sip of milk.... Thanks Dillon for helping me spray a nice even coat of milk onto my screen!

Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                          My "Bucket" Build
                          MilitaryJeepers.com
                          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                            RM's I never had any good luck with back in the bay, also they were quite sluggish when the powerband hit. My KX250 was a BEAST! and my YZ ripped as well. If I were to trade 4 wheels for 2 I would go with a 4stroke, ALOT less maintantance.
                            How do you figure?

The new 4 strokes require more maintenance.. technically your supposed to adjust the valves often which no one does and then you see them beging to start like shit..
                            89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                            95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                            97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                            If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

When i was riding RM125s i would have to do a piston every 8-10 hours and a bottom end about 3 times a year. On my kxf250 i would have to adjust the valves maybe 2 times a year, get a whole year out of a top end , and 2 years out of a bottom end. The prices end up in the same area, depending on bike and how you ride. The four strokes are just so easy to ride and require alot less skill to go fast, to maintain the average four stroke is fairly simple- change the oil and air filters every 3 rides and they will run forever. But what do you want this bike for mx, sx, enduros, or just messing around?

Comment

Working...
                              X