Tonights Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights Top Gear

Top Gear is doing a battle of the new diesel pickups tonight.. should be interesting!
    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

What channel is this on?

EDit: history channel. I'm surprised its not on bbc america.
    Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 08-07-2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

These guys are complete fucks. I don't want to watch it anymore after the first 5 minutes but I will. Nothing else on...

Comment

that batmobile looking thing is kinda odd and it just died

Comment

What a waste of 60k, but ill take the mtrs after he sinks that thing.

Comment

the air boat guy is nuts

Comment

That car was fucking sick he hyrdo locked it cuz he was bombing through water with an open k&n what would you expect...... The air boat guy was fucking insane

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

I love how obviously they make the how competition seem fair.
                Chevy won their little race
                ford the burn out
                dodge the hill climb

I watched some diesels pull trains a couple years ago on youtube
                Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 08-07-2011, 09:40 PM.

Comment

After thoughts?

Comment

I think the Ford won personally. Although I think some of the things were fake. The ford definitely could have made it up the truck ramp and the chevy could definitely do a burnout because Ive done one in the EXACT truck. The ford is the only one that pulled something, The house was more jerking then anything. I want to see next weeks episode however with the bronco k5 and jeep.

Comment

next week looks cool with CJ. I think the ford took it

Comment

Ford one for sure... next week looks cool

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

And I think the ford has the most hp? 400 ford 350 dodge and 397 chevy/gmc im pretty sure. Not sure about torque- cummins has always been king with torque but I don't have the specs. However- Dodge is the only one you can get in a manual anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
                            And I think the ford has the most hp? 400 ford 350 dodge and 397 chevy/gmc im pretty sure. Not sure about torque- cummins has always been king with torque but I don't have the specs. However- Dodge is the only one you can get in a manual anymore
                            The Cummins is now 800tq, I think they all are now or close to that. Ford is boasting highest hp numbers but the 397hp Duramax blew the new Powerstroke out of the water towing up a hill in Diesel Power's "King of the Hill" artilce a few issues back. I would like to see wheel hp ratings with dyno results to back them up, after reading that aricle the Ford must be loosing hp somewhere before it gets to the wheels.
                            1950 Willys Trail Rig
                            2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
                              The Cummins is now 800tq, I think they all are now or close to that. Ford is boasting highest hp numbers but the 397hp Duramax blew the new Powerstroke out of the water towing up a hill in Diesel Power's "King of the Hill" artilce a few issues back. I would like to see wheel hp ratings with dyno results to back them up, after reading that aricle the Ford must be loosing hp somewhere before it gets to the wheels.
                              I think that has to do alot with the transmission . The allison just can keep the truck in the (I guess you can call it power band- Correct me?) more so then the others. I heard the new allison they were experimenting with was something ridiculous from my friends father that is a service manger at a dealership- something like 15 speeds. I kind of doubt it will ever make it to production.

Comment

Working...
                              X