Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iphone vs. droid vs. blackberry NEED OPINIONS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a setting issue... htc sense interface

there are sooo many things you can do with a droid
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I have an Evo shift and a very happy with it. My crackberry sucked ass. Fuck Apple.

Comment

I have the Droid incredible and its ok. Freezes sometimes though. The only reason I would want an iPhone instead is for the ipod feature but if you have one already I would say Droid. Mine doesn't have the sliding keypad so its a little smaller than the others
        94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
        3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

just ordered a droid x.....
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

DROID i love it, can do pretty much everything you can think of. and another great reason

http://todaysdefense.com/?p=1114

military chose it also for the same badass reasons
            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
            eliminator MJ - Sold
            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
              just ordered a droid x.....
              Were twinsies
              dirty30

Comment

Bumping this thread.

I'm having the same dilemma now, except pull the Blackberry out of the equation. I have a blackberry now, and it's great for the work enviroment, but technology wise it's just not in the race anymore.

So IPhone or Droid? For those who have either, what are your opinions on them?

Comment

im a media whore so i'd opt for the droid and its big ol' screen...not that i have any experience owning either.

i wanna get a droid though when i can
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

My HTC EVO 4G vs my sisters Iphone4 = EVO will win in just about everything. They are close but if you ask her, she would rather use my phone.

That being said there are Droids out now that will smoke my EVO. The Samsung Galaxy S2 will own my droid all day. The screen is down right amazing looking and it has a processor that is almost as fast as many laptops on the market.

Another thing to think about if you get a Droid is who is making it. The Motorola Droids tend to have more problems then the HTC or Samsung ones.

Another thing... The Iphone5 is coming out soon. But with the nature of the Android phones, there is another new one every month that is faster then the last. So the Iphone5 will be shown up very quickly if not even before it hits the market.
                    Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

love my droid. attached to it big time
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

DROID.

have always loved mine. i like the motorola ones because of the keyboard. had the original droid and now the droid 2. no problems other than when im running GPS interwebz speedometer app and a million other apps at once it can get pretty freakin hottttt. i would never consider an I-phone
                        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                        some people choose video games
                        some choose projects
                        some choose welding random things together

Comment

i switched from a blackberry to a droid and love it ever so much
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

You use my droid all the time. Would I get another thunderbolt? Maybe not now because most new ones have dual core processors why my thunderbolt only has a single core. It does everything I want it to do. The navigation is hands down better then my Garmin and makes the iphones look like a paper map. Plus if you just say "beer" or (like we used yesterday) "Furnature" it will give you a list off all packies or whatever in the area around you. Iphone doesnt do that.

If youre going to get a driod get one with 4G service. Especially with 2 year contracts with verizon, most everywhere will be 4G this time next year. Getting anything with 3G service now isnt worth it, 4G is insanely fast.
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Oh this morning I tethered my laptop to my phone because its faster then my house internet. Thats saying something
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                                If youre going to get a driod get one with 4G service. Especially with 2 year contracts with verizon, most everywhere will be 4G this time next year. Getting anything with 3G service now isnt worth it, 4G is insanely fast.
                                Agreed. My Sprint 4G is damn fast. I would like to see how it matches up to my Comcast. Probably not very far off.
                                Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Working...
                                X