No announcement yet.

[SiS] Shooting Day in May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like both dates presented are a no-go for me. Nica is getting inducted into delta-mu-delta on the 8th and going to see the sox vs. Yankees at Yankee stadium on the 15th.

Shooting > baseball

Baseball game > wife killing me for not being in box for her dads biggest birthday present.
    Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
    My "Bucket" Build
    MilitaryJeepers.com
    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Oh yeah....

Shooting guns > going to some ceremony.

Getting killed by wife < sitting through boredom
      Shane "The Bag" Carlson

My "Bucket" Build
      MilitaryJeepers.com
      ‚——P--;===±--= <-
      !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Well, that's gay. Oh well, we still have the rest of the summer. Baseball games are a lot of fun though, to me at least. It's better than watching it on TV.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Oh yeah and no wonder none of you can do the 8th, it's fucking Mother's Day. Almost forgot that one... That would have been interesting...
          sigpic

Comment

A view from the shooting bench. yes you shoot behind the garage, but well make sure its empty first

the bench

place to put targets, im have tee's drilled in the front to shoot golf balls off of. I'll clean it up and try to add more stuff

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Wow perfect little place. I would love to have some land like that. Thank you very much for allowing us to visit.
              Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Dana, PM me with any details and maybe we can get the ball rolling on this.
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, lets get a date ironed out and an official tally on who wants to come.

The location Is in Oakdale, CT so people can get an idea on how far it is.

Once we have a date and people I will PM the address. People are encouraged to make and or bring their own targets

As a initial test run I would like took keep the group small and limited to people that are experienced shooters

Thanks, - Dana
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

in, if ya dont mind.
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                      in, if ya dont mind.
                      not at all man

Comment

If the date changes, or another comes up, I would love to join in
                        Shane "The Bag" Carlson

My "Bucket" Build
                        MilitaryJeepers.com
                        ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                        !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

IN I can print off a crap load of targets if you want some. I will also snag a batch of shoot n Cs
                          Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

looks sweet dude. Any idea how long of a lane that is? I'm cutting a small range into my woods this summer, I'm thinking about making it like 80 ft long. I've got 15 acres I figure I might as well enjoy it
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

How is May 15th for the Official date for this trial run?

Also, since Dana's place is well on the other side of CT, do you guys want to carpool there? Tim and Ryan, we can definitely all fit into one jeep and head up there and meet up with Caleb on 95. Up to you guys. Gas is fucking expensive and maybe we can save a few bucks.
                              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 05-04-2011, 12:26 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

So am I allowed to be included in this outing?
                                Rice
                                13 BRZ G machine
                                02 WRX Rally Whore
                                95 Neon Sport Coupe 2.4 liter 11:1 comp race motor
                                08 Kawasaki ZX6R solar yellow 112.4whp

Comment

Working...
                                X