[SiS] Shooting Day in May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
    that's the last time wade or i invite you to our island!
    Build a shooting range worth going to and I'll gladly go.

...and then have your legislators remove the AWB.

But anyway, still no ideas for a place to go for the 15th?

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
    phil the 8th at our secret location lol
    If most people can't make it the 8th, there is no point in going as of yet. We shall see.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-28-2011, 10:23 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

depending on how many people actually go i may have a place Phil

if a lot of people go, i say blue trail
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Does anyone know anywhere we can go and just shoot. Does anyone have any land that is even a chance of using. I would rather shoot on the Post Rd. then blue trails. I dont want to pay the fees. I really hate Connecticut.
        Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

I do, but im afraid of it turning into a shit show with to many people. Ex. people i've never meet b4.
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            I do, but im afraid of it turning into a shit show with to many people. Ex. people i've never meet b4.
            members only?
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
              Does anyone know anywhere we can go and just shoot. Does anyone have any land that is even a chance of using. I would rather shoot on the Post Rd. then blue trails. I dont want to pay the fees. I really hate Connecticut.
              I'm quoting this for extreme reiteration.

depending on how many people actually go i may have a place Phil

if a lot of people go, i say blue trail
              So far it's only You, Me, Ryan, Tim, Caleb maybe Hux and Shane...and really, don't worry about it being a shitshow. With Ryan and I there, firing line rules WILL be enforced. If you want to limit it to a certain amount of people, that's fine, but I know I can vouch for some here if you've never met them.

Your call, Dana.
              sigpic

Comment

Yea I do not fool around with safety and i am not kidding. If people want to be adults and be smart it will actually be a good time..

Comment

this weekend I'll take pics of "my personal range" and let you guys decide if it will be accommodating. I dont want anyone to drive out and be let down

Comment

this weekend I'll take pics of "my personal range" and let you guys decide if it will be accommodating. I dont want anyone to drive out and be let down
                    Thanks, Dana.

Honestly, even if 2-3 people can shoot at once I think we'll still be fine.
                    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-29-2011, 12:27 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      Thanks, Dana.

Honestly, even if 2-3 people can shoot at once I think we'll still be fine.
                      This sounds awesome! I cant wait...

I have an AT-4 will your range accept this

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                        I have an AT-4 will your range accept this
                        negatory ghost rider

Comment

I have an AR that I have still not fired once, and that's all I got. I can't really say I know much about how ranges work on the civilian side of things, but I do know all too much about how the army does it. My only experience with firearms is through the military, so I don't know if that helps or hurts my participation points, but I know the army doesn't allow for a "shit show" that's for sure!
                          Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                          My "Bucket" Build
                          MilitaryJeepers.com
                          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

I'm down for either day indoor or outdoor doesn't really matter.
                            Rice
                            13 BRZ G machine
                            02 WRX Rally Whore
                            95 Neon Sport Coupe 2.4 liter 11:1 comp race motor
                            08 Kawasaki ZX6R solar yellow 112.4whp

Comment

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
                              I have an AR that I have still not fired once, and that's all I got. I can't really say I know much about how ranges work on the civilian side of things, but I do know all too much about how the army does it. My only experience with firearms is through the military, so I don't know if that helps or hurts my participation points, but I know the army doesn't allow for a "shit show" that's for sure!
                              Holy fuck, you still havent fired that Pre Ban yet? We definitely have to hit the range then.
                              sigpic

Comment

if anyone would be willing to let me use a gun id be more then happy to grab some ammo because of the 7th i am 18 and will be looking to get my rifle license and a rifle
                                2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                                97' zj
                                2012 surbra imperza DD
                                im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Working...
                                X