No announcement yet.

Love Jeeps. :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds like josh made his own trail damage, good thing you weren't under there!

Comment

• got out of work yesterday, and decided I'd take a spin through my trail. Tried this muddy hill climb, slid backwards down it and smoked a tree with drivers side taillight. Tail light barely broke, instead it shoved the whole corner of the body in about 6 inches. I fucking love jeeps so fucking much.

that corner used to be flush with that armor there.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
        got out of work yesterday, and decided I'd take a spin through my trail. Tried this muddy hill climb, slid backwards down it and smoked a tree with drivers side taillight. Tail light barely broke, instead it shoved the whole corner of the body in about 6 inches. I fucking love jeeps so fucking much.

that corner used to be flush with that armor there.
        ouch, lol. my taillights barely exist anymore. after i realized how rotted my floors were and i dented up my passenger side doors, along with my rotting and smashed up rockers, i stopped caring. i beat the shit out of my dumb rusty xj.
        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          This is a Thread dedicated to how much we Love, Tolerate and Express our General Distaste for the Vehicles that bring us all together.

-Build one of the Nicest, cleanest XJs in the North East; part it out.
          Since I live under a rock and just saw this thread now, bump for being real!

I am assuming that this is directed to me.

If so, thanks! Glad to know everyone liked it so much!

Sent from my BlackBerry Style 9670 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Kyle; 07-19-2011, 07:35 AM.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

• Pull hitch off 96 ZJ without breaking studs... Pull heat shield off new 98 ZJ and snap both on driver's side.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• install a used steering box, get deathwobble which crates a whole slew of other problems and now fix it. tin next month!

Comment

• u joint goes bad in wharton, finally get off my ass to replace. install new u joint drive around the corner legit ten feet starts squeaking. get up to speed and horrid noises start. love jeeps
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Glad to see this thread is still alive.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Take very lovely possible new lady friend out to dinner, while picking her up from work hear strange bump from the rear and lose all brakes....limp home pay for her to get home only to find frame rotted out and snapped ripping the rear brake lines in half. I fucking love jeeps! (As a side note she was a using bitch anyway so my jeep saved me a ton of greif)
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

• Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                      Take very lovely possible new lady friend out to dinner, while picking her up from work hear strange bump from the rear and lose all brakes....limp home pay for her to get home only to find frame rotted out and snapped ripping the rear brake lines in half. I fucking love jeeps! (As a side note she was a using bitch anyway so my jeep saved me a ton of greif)
                      My jeep broke down on me on my first date with my Girlfriend. It was horrible at the time, but looking back now it was hilarious.
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                        My jeep broke down on me on my first date with my Girlfriend. It was horrible at the time, but looking back now it was hilarious.
                        Yea it sucked at first but turned out okay cause it prompted me to but my current XJ
                        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                        https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                        I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                        -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

• Fix sunroof... valve stem snaps.
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• replace header and full exhaust....bad new intake/exhaust gasket..... i love doing that job over again. at least I know I cant do it in under an hour now

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                              replace header and full exhaust....bad new intake/exhaust gasket..... i love doing that job over again. at least I know I cant do it in under an hour now
                              i dont even have to open my eyes i know how you feel. you know every trick to get at every bolt lol. my trick for the bottom bolts is get zach with his long ass arms.
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                                i dont even have to open my eyes i know how you feel. you know every trick to get at every bolt lol. my trick for the bottom bolts is get zach with his long ass arms.
                                a long flat gear wrench works wonders on the second to last one. the tube is in the way so you cant get a socket on it. (at least with the new header it is). so you can get that long gear wrench behind the header and get it on it

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X