Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else get too attached to things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

Wow

Don't let me touch it, it might break

I have learned change is good and material items are easy come easy go... Although some of my late grandfathers artwork would be tough to part with.
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post

I still get sad when i think of this lil guy. He was the best car ever. Long Live Exploder
      Andrew Hydrolocked one of those once wheeling it for someone. That was the first truck he killed
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
        Andrew Hydrolocked one of those once wheeling it for someone. That was the first truck he killed
        I dont sense any spite in this response.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I have trouble throwing out smashed tube/blown parts from my cars once they are repaired...
          -Erik
          Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
          Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

Originally posted by ne14jpn View Post
            I have trouble throwing out smashed tube/blown parts from my cars once they are repaired...
            You should take all those broken parts and pieces of your rig, save them and when you have enough pieces, build a rig from them....

then race Line Mountain with it.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              You should take all those broken parts and pieces of your rig, save them and when you have enough pieces, build a rig from them....

then race Line Mountain with it.
              it would probably fit in you guys need to enter an XJ this year...
              -Erik
              Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
              Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

my line mountain XJ is in a scrap yard somewhere sadly..

speaking of which TJ Lenig from there emailed me last night....may be seeing more line mtn this year after all
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

I'm telling you... 400sb with a built tranny and geared/locked Chevy half-tons, we just need something to throw them under.
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by ne14jpn View Post
                    it would probably fit in you guys need to enter an XJ this year...
                    I thought about doing it with my Grand Wagoneer...

Put a cage in it, regear it and just flog it until it stops.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                    X