X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts

http://www.chipsautosales.com/Dealer...jjdRzcnWQMM%3d
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

BAMF
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

Comment

Doo eet.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Not a fan of dodge trucks.

Comment

Nice lookin truck, but needs more cummins
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Check EVERYWHERE for rust. My friends dodge spent one winter up in Paul Smiths NY for school and came back will the bottom of his doors eaten away and his fathers dodge is rusting out everywhere in the bed and cab corners. might be a 96. And another friend's dad has a 95 or something and its gone around the rear fenders.

The only not rusted mid 90's early 00's dodge I have seen is the first kid I mentioned, brother's 2500 cummins, but i have a feeling it wont last much longer looking mint.
            Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 01-10-2011, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
              Check EVERYWHERE for rust. My friends dodge spent one winter up in Paul Smiths NY for school and came back will the bottom of his doors eaten away and his fathers dodge is rusting out everywhere in the bed and cab corners. might be a 96. And another friend's dad has a 95 or something and its gone around the rear fenders.

The only not rusted mid 90's early 00's dodge I have seen is the first kid I mentioned, brother's 2500 cummins, but i have a feeling it wont last much longer looking mint.
              x2 if theres any bubbling on the rockers or cab corners they rot from the inside out... Ask me how I know! That truck looks to be in very good shape though.

That price is ok, but I think for $9000 I would try to get a 3/4 ton with a 5.9 V8, if you want a gas job. A guy I work with bought a 2500 5.9 4x4 ext cab 4x4 with under 100k for less than that and it is in nice shape
              1950 Willys Trail Rig
              2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

had an 01 ram 1500 318 v8 thought it had a nice ride, nice interior layout , 318 is kinda a mutt especially if your gona try to tow 360 is much better also personally thought mpg were kinda low , we had trans problems 100k for the second time but that truck is pretty sharp looking
                88 manche-96 4.0 OBDII 5in 35's-new bumper..parked
                ..............back under construction...
                96 2door donor....
                94 yj 4.0 5 sp .... dd only mods no track or sway bars

Comment

hell no for that price.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
                    x2 if theres any bubbling on the rockers or cab corners they rot from the inside out... Ask me how I know! That truck looks to be in very good shape though.

That price is ok, but I think for $9000 I would try to get a 3/4 ton with a 5.9 V8, if you want a gas job. A guy I work with bought a 2500 5.9 4x4 ext cab 4x4 with under 100k for less than that and it is in nice shape
                    agreed.

dodges rust...a lot.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

considering i sold a 2005 thunderroad dodge 1500 for 13k.... id pay 4k for that pos.
                      Originally posted by gmc4cw
                      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Working...
                      X