Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever had a problem with a dana 35?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=ninetysix-ex-jay;229688]Ya know what, run it. Go run it, have fun with it and good luck. You're getting good advice here but you dont want it and it looks like youre going to do whatever that stupid voice in your head says.

GO RUN IT

GO BREAK IT

Ok, i am going to run it, and ive been running a d35, i do have good advice. ad·vice (d-vs)
    n.
    1. Opinion about what could or should be done about a situation or problem; counsel

So, enough said. Thanks for the advice. whos down for some wheeling? If i DO break, leave me there on my own. and keep going!

Comment

• I really have only 2 issues with this nonsense, and it doesn't even delve into tech.

1. Your inability to quote things astounds me.
      2. Your general attitude towards everyone on this site really doesn't help your cause.

Comment

• i think you're a douchebag and i hope your d35 snaps and launchs your jeep into a deep ravine where it then bursts into flames.

how's that for nice.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• What the fuck guys just let the kid do whatever he wants the d35 is going to be fine, im sure you all wouldnt want to deal with all this over a simple question!1!11!!11!
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            What the fuck guys just let the kid do whatever he wants the d35 is going to be fine, im sure you all wouldnt want to deal with all this over a simple question!1!11!!11!
            You would be that douche
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

• teehee
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• lawlpotato
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• damnit nikki
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

• MY ANUS IS BLEEDING

but seriously dude just go for it, worse that happens is you get forever ridiculed for your decision, much like me and that cake... or the pickled eggs...
                    dirty30

Comment

• You should find a way to put the d35 in a Tracker...Don’t waste the Jeeps time. If you are going to destroy your Jeep I will take it off your hands and let you keep the d35 for your own use. I am willing to make a deal... I have a Swiffer handle I can put some notches in. You can have it if you like. I will call it the Swiffer Shaft 9000. If your lucky it may have a higher stress rating than your d35..But who knows, I am not a scientist. Best of luck with your Quest for peer approval. Love Ryan...
                      Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                        i think you're a douchebag and i hope your d35 snaps and launchs your jeep into a deep ravine where it then bursts into flames.

how's that for nice.
                        so im a douchbag now... thanks man! you too

Comment

Working...
                        X