• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and pickled eggs... get me everytime
    dirty30

Comment

I gave these a try once.

ate the whole pack one bit at a time, taking about a minute to think about it between each one. after about an hour I finally finished the pack. I still couldnt decide if I didnt like them or not, although I was pretty sure I hated them. so I started the process over agin with a new bag...

Finished that one and decided I still couldnt make up my mind. so I started on a third package.

about 3 hours after i started eating these fucking things I finally came to the conclusion that I dont think I like them.
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

everytime i eat a pack of oreos with milk, i feel sick about an hour later. i continued to do this everynight for weeks. now its just a once in a while thing
        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Now, this also brings me back to Peanut Butter Oreos. I ate one once and found it revolting and I swore to myself that I'd never eat one again. A day later, I was confronted with the same package of Oreos and I thought to myself 'It couldn't be that bad' so I ate another.

And it was that bad. GODFUCKINGDAMNIT.

So what the fuck? If I saw that package of oreos right now stuffed with that blasphemous fake peanut butter, I'd seriously eat one and find out again how fucking Bad they are.
          Just admit you like them
          2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
            Just admit you like them
            THAT'S THE PROBLEM. I fucking do like them until I eat one and I realize they fucking suck.

I think to myself 'HOW CAN THIS BE BAD' and then it just blatantly is.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

vitamin water XXX. i can't drink a bottle without waiting a minute per sip trying to think if i like it or not. i then vote yes and continue on with another sip. this happens every single time
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                Olives! I used to hate them, and for some reason I still think they have such a weird taste...but I keep eating them
                I have grown to like black olives, but the greek calamatta olives are like that for me. My wife loves them and I figure maybe I'll like them and everytime i bit one I regret it thinking i was right not liking them.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  vitamin water XXX. i can't drink a bottle without waiting a minute per sip trying to think if i like it or not. i then vote yes and continue on with another sip. this happens every single time
                  thats my favorite of all the vitamin waters. i fucking love pomegranate
                  Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                    I have grown to like black olives, but the greek calamatta olives are like that for me. My wife loves them and I figure maybe I'll like them and everytime i bit one I regret it thinking i was right not liking them.
                    i HATE the aftertaste on black olives, yet i put em on sammiches anyway
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                      I dont even know if they still have it but the dominos pasta bread bowl... Back in cali i had this thing a few times it looks so good on tv and when it gets to your door its Awesome. But then you open it the pasta is everywhere and its really bad, tastes great but looks like a mess. The bowl underthe pasta is raw dough and sometimes is cold. I use a different Dominos and am tricked again

What i expect

What i get

Dont be fooled these are not good and with out alcohol i wouldnt have been fooled a second time.
                      I would've been pissed if I got that shit.

What I hate is when I'm hungry and there's no food places open. SO I stop at a gas station. Everytime I walk in I get the same shit. Funnybones, Salt and vinegar chips, and butterfingers. Then I get out to my truck and keep driving and eating and I realize that I didn't want any of that shit. But I always buy the same stuff no matter what. I think I need to sack up and take my chances with a hot dog off the greasy rollers.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

stale popcorn. It is so annoying to eat and still not that great, yet I still eat it. same thing with slightly burnt microwave popcorn
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                          everytime i eat a pack of oreos with milk, i feel sick about an hour later. i continued to do this everynight for weeks. now its just a once in a while thing
                          you mean back when you would actually eat the ENTIRE package in one night?

Comment

Sheetz icee slurpee thingies.... particularly the pepsi ones.

TASTE AWESOME... Make me explode on the toilet.

Yet I go back for more.
                            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                            • 5.13's
                            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

If you eat sheetz more than once a day, you will explode on the toilet.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                                i know for a fact taco bell turns my iron gut into a boiling cauldron of used food biproduct, but even armed with this knowledge i will continually purchase 2 too many tacos everytime i go there
                                We used to play a game in the guitar department on slow days: send a newbie out to T-Smell, get as many of the tacos/beef burritos as 20 bucks could get us, eat as much as we could, then see who could stink out the other departments first.
                                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                                MK2 Jetta > M3
                                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X