Foods you are not sure you like or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8yuvMsvNqY[/ame]
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

SONUVABITCH.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I dont even know if they still have it but the dominos pasta bread bowl... Back in cali i had this thing a few times it looks so good on tv and when it gets to your door its Awesome. But then you open it the pasta is everywhere and its really bad, tastes great but looks like a mess. The bowl underthe pasta is raw dough and sometimes is cold. I use a different Dominos and am tricked again

What i expect

What i get

Dont be fooled these are not good and with out alcohol i wouldnt have been fooled a second time.
        Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Olives! I used to hate them, and for some reason I still think they have such a weird taste...but I keep eating them
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

will do you still have that primowned picture from wayyyyy back? HAHAHA that was such a great day

Comment

Pizza. I know going into it ill end up shitting for the entire day however i proceed to eat it and shit all day. Like last night, i know i shouldn't eat spicy foods so what do i do? I order 2 pizzas with bbq sauce and beef w/ jalapenos and at 4:30am this morning i awoke to the dumb and dumber shits with a side of burn. Thank god for my ipod.... hr later and legs that had fell asleep i got to go back to bed.

Oh, and i had more pizza for breakfast.
              Originally posted by gmc4cw
              if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

hahahaha ipod/pad, psp, good mag + shitting all lead to legs falling asleep hahahah

At times it is so bad i sit there for ten mins looking at my toes atempting to move any one of them with no success. Its like my feet belong to someone else.

Comment

almost all pepsi products tend to hulk smash the inside of my stomach. idk why but i like pepsi and sierra mist and mountain dew, but i regret every single time i drink any of them. i tend to stick to coke products, as they dont tear my insides into pieces..
                  Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

the only thing i can think of right now is store-brought baked goods....sometimes...i just dont like the way they taste and i guess im super picky with baked goods
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                      the only thing i can think of right now is store-brought baked goods....sometimes...i just dont like the way they taste and i guess im super picky with baked goods
                      WALMART.... always gets me....

Sometimes the hunger mood strikes and i find myself walking into walmart.
                      right as I walk through the doors I get hit with a blast of air and then the ahroma of FRIED GOODNESS and taters and chicken and onion rings and just amazzzzzzing smells. I always find myself looking at the little stands with chicken tenders and EVERYTIME i say to myself... "it must be juicy and tastey" and everytime i walk out the door a happy man ready to devour his meal.... 1 minute later im sitting in my jeep and cant hold my hunger long enough to drive the 30 seconds home. sooooo what do i do? I start munching down, then BAMMMM...
                      WHERE THE FUCK IS THE JUICE!!!

okay clearly i got a bad batch of tenders, lets try these onion rings.........
                      WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ONION!!!

okay i guess the onion rings must be from the morning... nothing can ruin the 3 foot long sub that i got for 2 dollahz....
                      WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS BREAD COME FROM!!! I FEEL LIKE IM EATING A 2x4 DISGUISED AS BREAD!!!!

so before i get back to my house i take teh 5 minute drive to taco bell where i can be full off 2 dollahz.....
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

tbell ftw
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers. They taste great 50 % of the time, but 100% of the time they leave me feeling like shit wondering why I ate them. I still eat them every week but am unsure if I like them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                            Olives! I used to hate them, and for some reason I still think they have such a weird taste...but I keep eating them
                            I love olives. I could eat them by the jar. Green, black, idc, they're delicious.
                            Last edited by Trailer Ray; 11-17-2010, 09:40 AM.
                            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailer Ray View Post
                              I love olives. I could eat them by the jar. Green, black, idc, they're delicious.
                              x2. i loveeeeeeeeee them
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

i know for a fact taco bell turns my iron gut into a boiling cauldron of used food biproduct, but even armed with this knowledge i will continually purchase 2 too many tacos everytime i go there
                                dirty30

Comment

Working...
                                X