No announcement yet.

Foods you are not sure you like or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foods you are not sure you like or not.

I know this is a strange question, but I just finished a Bowl of Honey nut Cheerios and Raspberry Yogurt and I have to ask. Hold you gag reflexes for a second and cover your mouth because I know many of you find that disgusting. That is what I just ate and Yes, I ate the whole thing. Did I like it?

I'm not actually sure.

At first couple of bites I had this terrible ache in my stomach as if the concoction was already being rejected by my body, yet I kept eating and eventually it got better.

Now, this also brings me back to Peanut Butter Oreos. I ate one once and found it revolting and I swore to myself that I'd never eat one again. A day later, I was confronted with the same package of Oreos and I thought to myself 'It couldn't be that bad' so I ate another.

And it was that bad. GODFUCKINGDAMNIT.

So what the fuck? If I saw that package of oreos right now stuffed with that blasphemous fake peanut butter, I'd seriously eat one and find out again how fucking Bad they are. What attracts me to such terrible food? Why did I just eat a bowl of Cereal and Yogurt? I've eaten it before and was indifferent but it left a bad taste in my mouth. Now I just ate another bowl of it, and it's fucking disgusting.

Same with Asparagus. I fucking LOVE asparagus wrapped in bacon and fried, but the second I stand over that toilet and I'm taking a piss and I get a wiff of that terrible pungent odor, I think to myself...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

What food do you guys hate but continue to eat anyway? And don't say Lettuce or Broccoli, that shit is actually good.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

I took some time to ponder this... And I came to the conclusion that I really have experienced nothing that applies to your query. If I like it, I eat it. If I don't, I won't eat it again.

Comment

Going to have to go with Grits. I hate everything about them. No taste what so ever but whenever I get breakfast at a diner, I can't help myself but get them.
      I think it's because everytime I eat them I think of My Cousin Vinny haha.
      U.S. Army

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        I took some time to ponder this... And I came to the conclusion that I really have experienced nothing that applies to your query. If I like it, I eat it. If I don't, I won't eat it again.
        Really...nothing at all?

There must be some food out there that has tricked you at least once or twice.

I know Broccoli Raab has.
        sigpic

Comment

I ate some hairy vagina once... gagged and swore i wouldnt. Next weekend. SAME THING. i was flossing my teeth all morning... whats wrong??

Comment

^ thats just foul.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Oreos with artificial PB may be gross but Oreos dipped in real PB are delicious. have you ever tried those??

not sure if this counts, but if i eat something spicy (ie. the evil, hot wings you guys love) i'll usually finish it despite my mouth being on fire

Comment

smores. I eat one and feel like shit. About a year later, I'm around them again, and I think "well maybe I've changed". Then I eat one and I realize I still don't like em. Too sweet and whatnot.
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by TSISam View Post
                  Oreos with artificial PB may be gross but Oreos dipped in real PB are delicious. have you ever tried those??

not sure if this counts, but if i eat something spicy (ie. the evil, hot wings you guys love) i'll usually finish it despite my mouth being on fire

I agree 100% .... when im done im saying ----> (STUPID) but i always finish them... Good point!

Comment

Originally posted by TSISam View Post

Yes, I'm fooled by spicy things now and again, but I've learned to smell some of that stuff first. If my eyes begin to burn before it touches my tongue, I'll stay away.

Though...oreos in real peanut butter sound Delicious. mmmm........

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                    smores. I eat one and feel like shit. About a year later, I'm around them again, and I think "well maybe I've changed". Then I eat one and I realize I still don't like em. Too sweet and whatnot.
                    I didn't even think of that. You're right. I eat like 2 over a campfire and I get a terrible stomach ache, but the next time a campfire I can't help but eat one. One day I'll learn.
                    sigpic

Comment

nesqwik choc milk. not that i hate it and its bad.

i drink it, it tastes awesome, but then i feel sickish afterwards, everytime

i often fall for it.
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

candy corn
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                          candy corn
                          Lewis Black.
                          sigpic

Comment

bravo good sir

its true too
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

I actually thought of that Candy Corn sketch while I was typing the OP.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X