Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday. What did you learn this week? (11-12-10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    That and the game was getting boring saw some old friends and just went up to the parking lot and pounded booxe so here i am. pretty drunk. home. and bored. and i gotta pick up josh at 4 am in new haven.
    Think he made it?
    2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
      Think he made it?
      i called him at like 9 to no prevail so i'm going with no lol
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I learned that when in the pit, it doesn't matter even if you are the smallest, least drunkest guy there, throw some elbows and donkey kicks and no one will fuk with you
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
          Think he made it?
          ohhh i made it alright, i showed up with a case of beer and the rest of that liter of jack. Drank beers the whole way home (ooooppps it was 4:30am, it happens)
          went to the diner for breakfast and continued to get shitfaced drinking custom lynchburg lemonades.

needless to say i died around 7:30, and am pretty surprised i awoke.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I learned you shouldn't chuck ans stack a buncha fire wood if your back already hurts, and the awesomeness off the $400 winter rat

Comment

i learned today that any xj i own is never driveable. part out?
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                part out?
                me too.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

buy mine
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

fix/buy mine.
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i learned there is nothing lonlier than sitting by your self on a saturday night in your garage
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

i learned that direct injection drugs arn't that hard to administer. but now i just smell metal!

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                          ohhh i made it alright, i showed up with a case of beer and the rest of that liter of jack. Drank beers the whole way home (ooooppps it was 4:30am, it happens)
                          went to the diner for breakfast and continued to get shitfaced drinking custom lynchburg lemonades.

needless to say i died around 7:30, and am pretty surprised i awoke.
                          If I read this correctly, you proceeded to get drunk before having to pick up a friend at 4:30am, then decided to get "shitfaced" all the way home as well?

I would probaby advise against doing that again.

Comment

so all this hype about 4 lokos I went out and bought some.

wow, they taste like pure sugar and ass. And they dont even get you fucked up. all this hype over nothin, kids wanna get fucked up? buy a few red bulls and a bottle of crown royal, have yourselves a good night
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I have a sick shop in my house, 2 garages, 2 sheds, 2 cars in the back yard, 3 boats, 4 trailers, but cant keep my D44 on my property because its not a "storage lot"
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                                I have a sick shop in my house, 2 garages, 2 sheds, 2 cars in the back yard, 3 boats, 4 trailers, but cant keep my D44 on my property because its not a "storage lot"
                                Gay. I can't keep a set of tires behind the barn, but the Willys can sit in the woods and rot...
                                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                                MK2 Jetta > M3
                                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X