Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday. What did you learn this week? (11-12-10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Friday. What did you learn this week? (11-12-10)

I learned that four lokos can make someone act like a drug addict
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

i learned that a bottle of bacardi makes me want to drift an rx-7
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      I learned that four lokos can make someone act like a drug addict
      I learned the same thing!

I also learned that some people are annoying as fuck, that some people just don't give a fuck, that others choose to be philanthropists only when it suits them and that my boss is slowly losing his mind.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I also learned that Long Island Sound is easily the most annoying body of water on the face of this planet.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          I learned the same thing!

I also learned that some people are annoying as fuck, that some people just don't give a fuck, that others choose to be philanthropists only when it suits them and that my boss is slowly losing his mind.
          phil this song is perfect right now

BORKED
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

i learned, once again, that no matter how old they are, some people will act like children (and not in a good way)

that grilled cheese & bacon is delicious

and that i'm gonna have a super new cool seat in heavy....soon....hopefully!
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Not only did I learn abot the shoulder belt in the cop car but o learned that cops don't pull over fellow cop cars until u almost hit thrm hence the reason ill be attending court
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy View Post
                Not only did I learn abot the shoulder belt in the cop car but o learned that cops don't pull over fellow cop cars until u almost hit thrm hence the reason ill be attending court
                I just learned that you may be sleeping in your very own tent in JV come February.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  I just learned that you may be sleeping in your very own tent in JV come February.
                  most likely his probation officer at the time will not let him leave the state of CT
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Fucking Dizzy.
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

A learned that I probably shouldnt of taken the old pinion races out of my diff even though they are good.
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I guess I can also say that every week I am reminded how much I fucking hate people and Humanity as a whole. Every weekend is a bright new shining doorway that I walk through every time with hope and optimism, but by the end of the week of shoveling through people's mundane bullshit and general hypocrisies and pathetic levels of apathy, I am left with nothing more then a heart filled with pessimist wishing a forty five caliber slug could cure it all.
                        sigpic

Comment

No no no I was a passenger in this incident I did nothing wrong were back in the cop car that we left the shop in and rolling again we all got promise to appear lol
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Whats all this hype about four lokos? Ive never had one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Whats all this hype about four lokos? Ive never had one yet.
                              Ryan had 3 of them and had a VERY interesting night...to say the least.

Have some, Mike. Try and down 5 in a few hours and see what happens. If you don't remember what your name is the next day, then you will have accomplished all of life's goals.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X