Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Friday. What did you learn this week? (11-12-10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone drink real alcohol anymore? this fancy schmancy shit is too much for me
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      does anyone drink real alcohol anymore? this fancy schmancy shit is too much for me
      Did you seriously just ask that?

Really?

Even my fucking Cat likes it.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

that wasn't directed at you obviously. i thought of tullamore as i typed it too lol
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Good. I'm glad to not be a part of this Alcoholic Energy Soco Lime faggoty fucking tacos at a fucking beach social drinking bullshit.
          sigpic

Comment

I just drank half a bottle of jack straight.

i still go hard patrony
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

You know, you called me to say you were going to a high school football game and then just Failed to invite me, Zullo

I SEE HOW IT IS.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                I just drank half a bottle of jack straight.

i still go hard patrony
                good man. i had half a bottle of bacardi cause it was layin around
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

i'm sorry i totally didnt even think to, god i suck, i was thinking about a hundred other things.

That and the game was getting boring saw some old friends and just went up to the parking lot and pounded booxe so here i am. pretty drunk. home. and bored. and i gotta pick up josh at 4 am in new haven.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Ill try one but I dont think they are really for me. Ill just stick to my coors light, captian and cokes, and tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                      most likely his probation officer at the time will not let him leave the state of CT
                      I will not let that happen lol I will be in jv and I'm still alive
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

i learned that trees win against subarus
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

i learned that in general people dont really give a shit about anyone other than themselves.

and that im better at computers than i thought
                          winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

I learned that my right foot is about six times heavier than my left.

I also learned it's great to see friends I haven't seen in five years.
                            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                            MK2 Jetta > M3
                            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I learned that if you take a few days off from work its really hard to get motivation to do anything when you come back.

That if you are in your late 20s and havent worked out in 6 months, dont stretch properly then to an intense work out, youll hobble around for 5 days and people will make fun of you.

And that people in the world are selfish immature excuse makers. And no one likes that.

Oh and that I really dont want to drink alcoholic energy drinks.
                              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                              J10 project do want.
                              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                                I learned that my right foot is about six times heavier than my left.
                                I disagree; I've accidentally hit the brake with my left foot and could not replicate the braking even when i tried with my right.
                                2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Working...
                                X