WTF has Obama done so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    Like obama declaring mission accomplished..... oh wait. thats right. fuck.
    LOL

has anyone seen the bush interviews?

Comment

yes

as much of a clown as that guy is, i still have more faith in him than obama though.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Again, I am not one to blame one man for the problems of a nation, but today I read in USA Today that the number of Federal Gov't Employees (politicians) who earn over $150,000 year has increased more than 10x during Obama's term. Is that part of his economic plan(that doesn't seem to be working)? Every time I put in some extra hours to try to get ahead, I see most of that money goes to taxes...to pay those people? What have they done for me lately (besides make it tougher to pay my mortgage, eat, and drive to work, not to mention have some fun)? A lot of working class people have lost their jobs...maybe politicians need to feel the same strain. If they can't help the country, the country doesn't need them.

Democracy is one of the things that makes this country great.
        I hope to see some modest working class people in politics in my lifetime. Maybe that would bring a "change" for the better.
        1950 Willys Trail Rig
        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

we should have an sis canidate

Comment

Everyone in America seems to agree shit is fucked up and needs to be fixed, nobody I have ever talked to is even 75% happy with the way stuff is run. But nobody agrees on what needs to be done to fix it. I'm actually of the opinion that it probably cant be fixed and get used to being screwed in every way by everyone in power, government or corporate. The average person has been exploited for all of human history and it isn't going to change now.

I honestly don't think Obama is that bad, next to him bailing out the financial services industry and a bunch of other companies he isnt as bad as what we have had. Not saying I like him, lesser of many evils though.
            Last edited by iant333; 11-11-2010, 09:49 AM.
            01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X