Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much has owning a jeep influenced your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god you cant even afford this ferrari
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

do u get repo'd eventually or something
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        the way u were supposed to word that was

theres no point in buying ANOTHER ferrari.

next time....

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        god you cant even afford this ferrari
        meh, Maserati.

Comment

well then you're just like that taurus of mine.

you'll be gone by next weekend
          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

wtfs a maserati doin hangin around with a taurus anyway
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Wow.

I could have said Fiat. Have fun wrenching on that Jeep yourself, I know your dad wont touch a Chrysler product

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                Wow.

I could have said Fiat. Have fun wrenching on that Jeep yourself, I know your dad wont touch a Chrysler product

have fun finding a garage with a lift you can use free of charge.
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Comment

if i never found jeeps..... i prolly would have a shit ton of money into music equipment and probably a vehicle that doesnt absorb my assets like a fiscal sponge
                    dirty30

Comment

If I didn't have a Jeep I would have just dumped my money into my BMW or a new one,an audi or wrx. The only cars I have ever really thought about buying have been those. At the time I bought my just because I wanted something that didn't need to be in the shop all the time and I didn't want to keep fixing mine. I bought the Jeep and figured I'd slowly work on it. Then I was stupid and bought a second BMW thinking that I would combine the two and have a sick little ride. Instead I found myself spending money on the Jeep since it was so much easier to find parts and ended getting rid of the bimmers to let my uncle deal with them. I do wish I had done what I planned to with those cars though Either way I would have been wasting money into a money pit

Comment

If i never got into jeeps i would most likely have a little more money and a much nicer car for a DD. I also would have used a tow truck a few times because jeeping has taught me how to rig up my vehicles to get me home if i get stuck on the side of the highway. I would still be working in the automotive field but i wouldnt have as much of a social life and i would be insanely bored every day searching around on NAXJA.
                        99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Without my jeep I would most likely not have a license. Pre-jeep, I had over 7 Pages of traffic offenses, since the jeep though, I haven't had any. I would still be taking my car to a shop EVERY time I heard the slightest noise instead of trying to figure it out myself. I would spend much more of my time getting into trouble instead of being too broke to cause trouble.... Yeah, I guess the Jeep has changed my life.
                          Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                          My "Bucket" Build
                          MilitaryJeepers.com
                          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

If i didnt have a twin, i wouldnt have SIS......actually, my whole life would be different. If i didnt want to go to tech school, I wouldnt have bought that cummins. If I didnt have the cummins, I wouldnt have the same friends. I meet girls cause of the truck, a lot of my friends came from that truck. joining SiS changed a whole lot. allowed me to meet new people who had the same interests as me. Its amazing how the little things impact your life so drastically. I mean what I just used as examples are big things, but taking a different route home could change your life, eating something different could change your life. everything is supposed to happen a certain way I guess.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
                              Without my jeep I would most likely not have a license. Pre-jeep, I had over 7 Pages of traffic offenses,.
                              how the fuck is that possible? how are u allowed to operate a motor vehicle?
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Driving things off road has always sorta been a way of life around here.... since I couldn't afford both a four wheeler and a car....... a 4x4 was the best of both worlds. Everyone around here has some sort of 4x4. MY Jeep was a nice medium of a 4x4, but i really only bought it because it was a steal

Comment

Working...
                                X