Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much has owning a jeep influenced your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much has owning a jeep influenced your life?

Sad to say, the day i bought a jeep cherokee was literally a major life changer for me without me knowing it lol...
    Without buying a jeep, i would have never made SiSOffRoad, and i wouldnt know half the friends i have now...i definitely would not have gotten into videography/photography like i have as that all started with jeeps, (well the video at least) i wouldnt know any of the software for editing and HeavyMetalConcepts would definitely never have been made.

So without a jeep i would have a completely different career and path at school, lifestyle, id have no small business, and group of friends would be different no doubt. Kind of odd to think about, i cant be alone here on this one.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

without my jeep i would probably be happy, successful and have a girlfriend. sirius

Comment

lets see...

I'd probably have a much sicker array of photo/video equipment. Always been into that but the jeep eats all my money. Would probably be at the same school, studying the same thing, but I'd be bored as fuck without you assholes

Comment

I'd probably be shooting a whole lot more and wouldn't have the social life...
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Probably would have double the amount of speeding tickets. My jeep pulled me away from the WRX. Also would be 10x more bored at home now, most of my friends are at school and only get together fri-sat.

Comment

Id have money in my checking account . I would be bored with nothing to do or waste my money on. It would prolly be really nice but I wouldnt of learned half the stuff I know now.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              I'd probably be shooting a whole lot more and wouldn't have the social life...
              SIS offroad: Social In Situations offroading.
              winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

I would either have money in my bank account or a nice reliable dd. But who the fuck wants that anyways.
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

The jeep opened up a whole new world for me and George. If not for the Jeep I wouldn't know probably 80% of the people I know now. It gave us a whole new life, not to sound like a Hallmark card.
                  96 XJ Sport
                  6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
                  Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

i would have a lot more money. although id have to say the GMC was the start of it all. that is what got me looking at the offroad stuff. now i have the xj and miss my truck haha. however, i have been more than happy with my jeep, with the exception of the constant money spending on it cuz i get bored with things easily and always want more things for it. If i didnt have my jeep or my truck my friends wouldn't make fun of me haha (for some gay reason they get joy out of it, i have yet to figure this out)

my jeep didnt lead me here tho, that was just a really awesome coincidence haha. yay stockton college woot woot
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post

my jeep didnt lead me here tho, that was just a really awesome coincidence haha. yay stockton college woot woot
                      lol i remember the day...
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

yup, it was just over a year ago now.
                        P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          lol i remember the day...
                          hahaha me and pete were both on this gm truck forum and one day he was like "hey are you shitburban on sisoffroad?"
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

this is weird to think about

I would have kept racing my ktm. Continued membership at www.ktmtalk.com made friends there, gotten into dual sporting eventually. Stayed with my motorcycle club. Would probably have the same girlfriend i had when i was a junior in high school (no thanks)

Never would have met all yinz guyz, never would leave rhode island. Never would have competed in rock crawling events, never would have learned to weld cool shit. I may not have even gone to school for automotive.
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              hahaha me and pete were both on this gm truck forum and one day he was like "hey are you shitburban on sisoffroad?"
                              true story, now we are both mods there haha
                              P8R

Comment

Working...
                              X