Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What stupid thing did you see someone do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The path around my campus is like a C with the ends being the main parking lots. And if you have a class at the bottom people usually just cut across the grass (unlit at night) so I don't do it at night because there are trees and shit there and I would rather be able to see where I'm going. Saw some dude last night try to cut across the grass at night...dude walked full on into a bush. Not a dinky bush like a 7 foot high, 10 foot diameter bush. I couldn't help it I fucking cracked up. He straightened his jacket, straightened his books, then looked around to see if anyone had seen. He was chill like no one had seen until he looked right at me laughing my fucking ass off.

A guy driving his awesome XJ down some trails with his girlfriend wanted to show off so he sticks it in 4 then crawls up a huge rock and it is fucking awesome. Then he goes to switch it back to 2 to get back to the trail, the linkage slips out (as usual) into neutral. So he has to get under the rig to switch it back (used to it so no problem). As he is doing this, girlfriend in the jeep, three insanely hot chicks round the corner of the trail on an ATV and two dirt bikes offering to help, sarcastically. Finally it goes back in and he drives off but only after breaking down in front of 4 prime examples of the opposite sex :cough: me :cough:
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

Comment

I saw a brett Michaels music video that count
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
        The path around my campus is like a C with the ends being the main parking lots. And if you have a class at the bottom people usually just cut across the grass (unlit at night) so I don't do it at night because there are trees and shit there and I would rather be able to see where I'm going. Saw some dude last night try to cut across the grass at night...dude walked full on into a bush. Not a dinky bush like a 7 foot high, 10 foot diameter bush. I couldn't help it I fucking cracked up. He straightened his jacket, straightened his books, then looked around to see if anyone had seen. He was chill like no one had seen until he looked right at me laughing my fucking ass off.

A guy driving his awesome XJ down some trails with his girlfriend wanted to show off so he sticks it in 4 then crawls up a huge rock and it is fucking awesome. Then he goes to switch it back to 2 to get back to the trail, the linkage slips out (as usual) into neutral. So he has to get under the rig to switch it back (used to it so no problem). As he is doing this, girlfriend in the jeep, three insanely hot chicks round the corner of the trail on an ATV and two dirt bikes offering to help, sarcastically. Finally it goes back in and he drives off but only after breaking down in front of 4 prime examples of the opposite sex :cough: me :cough:
        On my '90 XJ the stupid linkage always slipped out too. I ended up having to buy new parts for it because pieces of it fell out while I was driving down the road.
        -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

Josh post a thread called "35s"
          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
          X