Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What stupid thing did you see someone do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What stupid thing did you see someone do today?

Everyday I see many people doing incredibly stupid things. Its basically how I stay amused. What have you seen today?

I'll start...

-lady in a VW driving the wrong way down a one way street on the wrong side of the road even if it was a two way street

-slutty girl walked straight into a glass door full force, then yelled at it (the door)

-guy in a WRX attempting to get sideways at an intersection and look cool... in front of the cop car he didn't see parked on the corner

-girl walking in front of me pretending to talk on her phone... until it rings

-this kid at a vending machine was frustrated because it wouldn't give him what he wanted. He was pushing the button for the empty slot.
    -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

well since i havnt left the apt in 4 days, only thing i can come up with is the asshole in the prius thing parking like he needed 2 spots. my cats chasing each other through the apt and one jumps up on the counter top and the fatter of the 2 trying to do it and end up face planting into the cabinet door. then repeated this 3 times. and about 1 am this morning out im out front smoking with a neighbor and i farted and 3 floors up a hottie heard it and looked out the window in disgust.

thats all i have to contribute for the day
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

A customer came up to me last night at work, and asked me, "Where bafroom?" (this was a full grown man).

He was standing under the giant sign that said "BATHROOMS THIS WAY"
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

last night when leaving a restaurant, there were 2 doors with a window/wall thing in between....sam tried to walk through the window/wall

ps i love you
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

This thread.

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            last night when leaving a restaurant, there were 2 doors with a window/wall thing in between....sam tried to walk through the window/wall

ps i love you
            ... saw that one coming when i started reading this thread.

IT LOOKED LIKE A DOOR! both times.

you're lucky i like you.

Comment

I saw some kid faceplant on his bike the other day and knock himself out....no joke his eyed rolled to the back of his head. kinda creepy

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Those not-doors sneak up on ya...
                MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

I saw a thread on some jeep website where this kid with a jeep that looked just like heavy metal crashed into a tree and got unibody damage :cough: hux :cough:
                  Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Somone watched me walk into a garbage can today on campus while i was staring at a hot chick in yoga pants..very worth it..
                    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
                      Somone watched me walk into a garbage can today on campus while i was staring at a hot chick in yoga pants..very worth it..
                      I walked into somebody once while staring at a hot chick in an XJ. I couldn't see but she was probably wearing yoga pants. The chick i walked into was wearing a push up bra I think.
                      -Josh

Comment

Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post
                        -girl walking in front of me pretending to talk on her phone... until it rings
                        IIRC that is not a good thing... at least not when i have seen it.
                        2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                        • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                        • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                        • 5.13's
                        • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                        • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                          I saw a thread on some jeep website where this kid with a jeep that looked just like heavy metal crashed into a tree and got unibody damage :cough: hux :cough:
                          MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

I was busy at work the other day so the less experienced (blonde girl) at work was doing emission testing instead of me. she does a 1993 car, automatic. This requires running the vehicle on the dyno. She does the test no problem, runs it on the dyno and then shuts the car off leaving it in drive. She then cant figure out why the car will not restart to pull it out. The customer comes out and bangs on his starter etc then I walk over and look inside the car and see its in drive still not park....... I couldnt believe it Quietly told her and told the customer he can stop banging on his starter now.
                            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                            eliminator MJ - Sold
                            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

^^^

Today I was in the parking garage with my buddy who I work with. We were parking our campus mail delivery van when we come across this lady with three very hot daughters. She gets out and starts to walk away and her reverse lights are still on. My friend goes "ma'am, your reverse lights might be on I think". Her daughters are all "liiiike o-m-g hehehe no way". The lady opens her door, and messes with the shifter. The lights go off and as she walks away she says "they weren't on.... but thanks for being on top of that".

WTF lady. Its not like we didn't see you mess with the shifter...
                              -Josh

Comment

Working...
                              X