X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11- Never Forget

http://www.history.com/interactives/witness-to-911

winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
    My "Bucket" Build
    MilitaryJeepers.com
    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

ill say it again....

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

9th grade History class, 3rd period. Every teacher put on the news, every class was watching.

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

mine was I think 8th grade History class with Mrs. Thompson. I remember the principal coming in and telling the teacher but they didnt tell us. They called the students down to the office who had parents working in the city and thats it. I found out when i got home :/

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Homeroom, homeroom teacher came bursting in yelling that a plane crashed into one of the Twin Towers. I really thought nothing of it, to be honest. I thought someone with a stupid little single or double seater was trying to be cool and flying around NYC and crashed into the building like what happened in the 1930s (??) when someone accidently flew a single prop plane into the Empire State Building.

Then the second plane hit.

Never Forget.
              I still think we should Glass the Middle East.

This is the Pearl Harbor of our Generation. Tomorrow will be a Sad Day.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

hmm i was in 10th grade history class. we turned the tv on and then the only thing i remember is not going to football practice. i have a horrible memory

Comment

i've been watching the 9/11 specials on history channel all week. makes me feel old that i was almost out of high school when this happened
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Just wanna let yall know, be loud and proud. I was appalled to find out there is NOTHING going on around where I am to commemorate 9/11. Actually, when I asked, I got a "who the fuck cares?" response. I blame geography, as I'm sure ND doesn't give a fuck because they didn't know anyone involved or worry about their family and friends on that day. At the same time, I also think there's no excuse. This was an attack on the US and should be remembered as such. How many of our military members or police and firemen signed up because of 9/11? A lot. We went to war because of the events of that day, and we're still at war for the same reason.

Sorry for the rant. I'll be blazing patriotism tomorrow, hopefully somebody will get the hint.
                    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

It has nothing to do with Geography, Tom, it's the people and the people everywhere. Sept 11th is a Tragic day, one that should be quiet and mourned for those who were lost, not boistered and celebrated.

It has nothing to do with Patriotism, those who are patriotic are respectful to those who passed and those who aren't, well, they don't do shit. Don't worry about what others do, worry about yourself.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

jr year english class. one of my classmates came in and said a plane hit the world trade center and then the school wouldn't say a word about it all day and kept all the tvs off. end of the day we turn the radio on in the car and it sounds like all hell broke loose.

that kid that said it to the class died 4 years later fighting in afganistan
                        2 tj's
                        3 yj's
                        2 xj's
                        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

god bless america.

i honestly try not to think about that day anymore. was a really sad day, and i know too many people who lost their lives or lost loved ones...but we will never forget.

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                            that kid that said it to the class died 4 years later fighting in afganistan
                            Lance Cpl. Brian Parello
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

God Bless and may all those who perished rest peacefully!

And may the people who caused this tragic event, took the lives of the innocent MAY YOU ALL ROT IN HELL!
                              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X