No announcement yet.

9/11- Never Forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in 3rd grade, and i remember some of us asking one after another to go to the bathroom so that we could see the police officer in the lobby. And we all thought it was cool and wondered why. I didnt learn what happened untill i got home and my mom told me. I remember that day pretty well.

Comment

first period, cartooning class back in 9th grade....teacher heard a plane crashed into the 1st building. we thought "wow, that pilot must be hammered"......then the second tower. the teacher yelled at us "i dont care what you do today work wise, just shut up this is serious". sent chills down my spine, i will never forget that day and the tears i shed for all those innocent people who lost their lives. not only the men, women and children in and around the towers. but the heroic men and women of the NYPD and FDNY who risked and some who lost their lives to save so many.....
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

9th grade reading class
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Man I feel young, I was in 5th grade during story time.
          01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

god bless
            1998 2Dr Cherokee. 4.0 HO with an AX-15 5spd and NP231. Dana 30HP front and ford 8.8 rear.
            .,=====o00o ______________
            //___l__,\____\,___ ____
            l_---\____l----[]lllllll[] _
            _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
              And may the people who caused this tragic event, took the lives of the innocent MAY YOU ALL ROT IN HELL!
              May your 72 virgins be altar boys.

Fags.
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

http://www.national911memorial.org/
                winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
                  I was in 3rd grade, and i remember some of us asking one after another to go to the bathroom so that we could see the police officer in the lobby. And we all thought it was cool and wondered why. I didnt learn what happened untill i got home and my mom told me. I remember that day pretty well.
                  3rd grade? Holy shit you're young. Not kncokin' ya, but I cant remember a single thing from 3rd grade.

Comment

AMURICA!!! May we never forget
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

AMURICA fuck yeah

Never forget
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                        1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                        2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Gives me the chills everytime i think about it.
                          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

First day of senior year. Monsignor Rock came on the intercom and said all seniors were dismissed at the end of the period and the buses would be there for the rest of the school at the end of the next. We got outside and none of our cell phones would work. We had NO idea what was going on.

Never forget.

Thank you to ALL our military and emergency service workers!!!!!
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

History class, freshman year at central, we turned the tv on to watch the news and saw the second plate hit the towers, we all thought it was a computer animation. I remember driving home after they closed the school and listening to the radio. The guys from 106.9 were almost in tears talking about it. To this day when I see a guy that looks the one of the terrorists I get uneasy. Never forget

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3eQmzw6n3k[/ame]

When I think about this it still sends chills down my spine.
                                2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                                • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                                • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                                • 5.13's
                                • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                                • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                                X