Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Facial-Haired friends!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hippie metal
    replied
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
    You love it!

    haha

    and I couldnt take it anymore.

    I am now a clean shaven, upstanding citizen.

    for now.
    you change you appearance quicker than i change my pants. its unreal.... so now you have no hair on your head or on your face??? lets make your a temporary skin head

    Leave a comment:


  • HitItWithSomeSpeed
    replied
    You love it!

    haha

    and I couldnt take it anymore.

    I am now a clean shaven, upstanding citizen.

    for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • hippie metal
    replied
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
    A resonable explaination.


    Hes part big hairy Ape.


    BAHHHH!!!~YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Smiley Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
    A resonable explaination.


    Hes part big hairy Ape.
    Yes, I remember you said you got your beard young too, Phil. That's what made me say WTF is going on up dere. It's probably everywhere, I just don't really pay attention.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Smiley Queen View Post
    What's up with that? You guys get beards so young anymore, I wonder why that is.
    Yeah. I had a full beard for a long time. Started NOT shaving it in high school.

    Leave a comment:


  • HitItWithSomeSpeed
    replied
    Originally posted by Smiley Queen View Post
    What's up with that? You guys get beards so young anymore, I wonder why that is.
    A resonable explaination.


    Hes part big hairy Ape.

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    i can't grow facial hair worth a shit
    x2 I just look sloppy. Currently, I look sloppy. Not even like scary serial rapist/arsenist sloppy just "wow what's on that kid's face" sloppy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    i can't grow facial hair worth a shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Smiley Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
    full beard. since 8th grade. i am a fan ovbiously
    What's up with that? You guys get beards so young anymore, I wonder why that is.

    Leave a comment:


  • hippie metal
    replied
    full beard. since 8th grade. i am a fan ovbiously

    Leave a comment:


  • BOX
    replied
    Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
    my 'stache grows in darker than the rest but doesn't connect
    X2
    Last edited by BOX; 03-11-2009, 02:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    my boss always had a beard, one day he went to trim it and used the wrong setting and cut a big patch off. He shaved the rest and his wife wouldn't touch him until it grew back. She said she felt like a pedophile.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krazors001
    replied
    I shave daily because if I don't I look like a mexican since my 'stache grows in darker than the rest but doesn't connect

    Leave a comment:


  • spanky
    replied
    only time i havent had facial hair since i was 14 was during hockey season in highschool. and my cousins wedding .. hate not having any. i look 12 lol

    Leave a comment:


  • BOX
    replied
    There is a temp here where I work... I think his beard is for religious purposes or some BS because he has that stoopid looking jewish hat on all the time. His beard is white and it goes to like his waist. We make fun of his constantly and call him Gandolph.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X