Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Facial-Haired friends!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quartney
    replied
    yeah my dads had one my whole life, id prob freak out if he didnt lol

    Leave a comment:


  • BOX
    replied
    My dad had a mustache since he was 25 and shaved it off a couple years ago... Took months to get used to seeing him without it.
    Last edited by BOX; 03-11-2009, 11:02 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rckymntn05
    replied
    I've had a goatee since high school. Started off the goatee, then grew some diesel elvis sideburns, then connected the sideburns to the goatee so it's like a helmet strap now. I keep it cleanly trimmed now though. I shaved it twice and I look like a dumbass without it. It's part of me now so it's staying for a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    i hate having a beard. or even a "beard"

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    ive never really had a chance to grow out much facial hair becuase Uncle sam makes me shave it off. Right now im growing out a mustache for the month of march, depending on how good it looks will decide its fate.

    i went 10 days without shaving it and just felt weird having facial hair so I shaved it all off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dogman
    replied
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
    I have rocked all three.

    I had a beard for a while.
    A pretty bitchin stache for a bit,
    and now i rock a goatee.


    so does this make me a cool pornstar thats on my way out?
    Sounds like you're an X-pornstar that's trying to assimilate into the crowd.

    Leave a comment:


  • 04WranglerX
    replied
    BORKED

    Leave a comment:


  • HitItWithSomeSpeed
    replied
    I have rocked all three.

    I had a beard for a while.
    A pretty bitchin stache for a bit,
    and now i rock a goatee.


    so does this make me a cool pornstar thats on my way out?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dogman
    replied
    Beards are cool....goatees are on their way out....and moustaches are for porn stars

    Leave a comment:


  • 04WranglerX
    replied
    I stopped shaving with a razor years ago, my neck breaks out when I do, so I usually just use a beard trimmer with no gaurd. I've had a beard since like 14. Sometimes I get pissed off cause shaving sucks. I used to start new like every three months, I haven't done it in awhile.

    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    skjdfhaksjdfhaklsjhrfklajherfgsdfksd scruff asdklfjakljrhleuryljfvhalskurfyasjhldfgf

    Leave a comment:


  • Rowdy XJ
    replied
    I always had a goatee since i can remember. Never really grew a full beard. It gets to fukn itchy after like 5 weeks or so.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Smiley Queen
    replied
    I has no facial hair, I hope it stays that way when I go through menopause.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adam
    replied
    When I shave my head and my face I go from looking somewhat my age, 23-25, to looking like I'm 17.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeepxj88
    replied
    ^^^^^^ hunter's dad without a stache. this i would like to see.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X