Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Facial-Haired friends!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wannabejeep
    replied
    haha my friend's dad is captain of police in bethel and has had a mustache since he was 18. One day I payed him 10 dollars to shave it off, and he did. He didn't look like a cop anymore

    Leave a comment:


  • giantsfan10
    replied
    i have some sort of fear that i will keep one style of facial hair way beyond its welcome. i don't want to be the dude ten years from now known for what kind of facial hair i have. i hate getting stuck in a rut. i rocked handlebars for like 6 months after ricky bobby came out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Hydra View Post
    I usually grow it out for awhile and then trim it back


    Phil with beard=wild man from the applachian foothills who's packin heat
    Phil without beard= creepy neighbor who seems to think a Mexican invasion is imminent
    and I'm both by the way...

    My neighbors sucks. I'm the 'Redneck with the jeeps and guns' of my street.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hydra
    replied
    I usually grow it out for awhile and then trim it back


    Phil with beard=wild man from the applachian foothills who's packin heat
    Phil without beard= creepy neighbor who seems to think a Canadian invasion is imminent

    Leave a comment:


  • HitItWithSomeSpeed
    replied
    good, now i dont feel so fucking crazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • crosbike
    replied
    fred i have to shave every few months cuz it drives me crazy. i feel ya

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ninetysix-ex-jay
    replied
    I had to shave mine for school because its all regimented. It felt weird but it was for the better. I have really bloodshot eyes and that with the beard made me look like a serious creep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    Phil isn't Phil without a beard

    Leave a comment:


  • Mel
    replied
    Phil we wouldnt know who you are w/o your beard

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    summer months are comin so i'll trim it down a bit...

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    your beard is awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    I only shave the cheeks like once a month if that.

    I dont really care to do it often because I dont really care and my beard is me.

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
    fuck you.
    I dunno why, but when I read this I laughed my ass off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    i've done it once and it felt so awkward. never again will that happen

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X