Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Facial-Haired friends!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Henchman
    replied
    Everyone that I know that has facial hair says I'm very lucky and that it sucks because it comes back so fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • HitItWithSomeSpeed
    replied
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
    Im sorry my friend. you cannot possibly know the joy...



    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Fuzzy Wuzzy
    replied
    fuck you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeep Creep
    replied
    i usually try to keep mine someone trim at a short length but every once in a while i feel the need to shave clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • HitItWithSomeSpeed
    replied
    Im sorry my friend. you cannot possibly know the joy...



    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    I have no facial hair

    Leave a comment:


  • HitItWithSomeSpeed
    started a topic My Facial-Haired friends!

    My Facial-Haired friends!

    Do you ever feel the need to go clean shaven? I have had facial hair pretty much steady since highschool. but about once every six months, it fucking drives me nuts and I have to start over with a clean slate. Is this something that anyone else feels? or should I post this in the quirks thread? just curious because im about to take a razor to my face.
Working...
X