No announcement yet.

Fairfield county pisses me off to no end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY HELL!!! that was a phawking awesome way to put it phil. and william. i gotta give you the mad, phat, superfly, stupid, dope, dumbass, retarded, bombshit, props.
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      'i'd make it up your ass if you put out, you cheap cunt'

too much?
      So much awesomeness in this statement
      HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
      OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Fucking pussys. nuff said..
        88 XJ / 6"lift Long arms/ Front Locker / Homemade Bumpers/ 33 dickcepts Crusher's

Comment

Originally posted by jeepingxj View Post
          Fucking pussys. nuff said..
          I don't think thats what we're talking about fawking here....
          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Some fagle got pissed that I wouldn't let him cut in front of me on Whalley Ave right after 63 and 69 meet in New Haven, and started yelling shit and waving in his car... then had the nerve to follow, park, and harass me as I went into Dunky's to get my coffee before work.

Fucker must have weighed 300 pounds and drove a Windstar that looked like it had gone through World War III. I told him to die of a heart attack.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I love when people get pissed when you won't slow down and let them merge, the assholes are coming into my lane, i am not obligated to yield to them and people just don't understand this simple concept.
              1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
              1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
              2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

We have neighbors that park on the street right in a bad corner. I should let you know that they have been there for at least a year and no accidents yet. But I got a copy of a letter they were sent and a copy of a letter they sent back out. The letter they received was from the "Jericho Hill Neighborhood Association" (does not exist) saying that everyone in the neighborhood hates these cars parked in the street and that the need to move them or GTFO (in other words). The letter back was like "whoever the hell you are you are a coward and should stop harassing me with a fictions organization and mind you own god damn business." I hated these cars parked in front of that house for a long time especially becuase they are all registered in Florida but after that I am on their side. All this bullshit over cars parked in the road. Me and my neighbor have parties until at least two in the morning with blasting music, let the people attending park in the street and I have countless cars in my yard/driveway at any given state or repair. No letter to us I have only been told to my face by some neighbors that me and my friends drive too fast(not gonna argue that one).
                Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
                93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
                Eric

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  'i'd make it up your ass if you put out, you cheap cunt'

too much?
                  New sig.. Lawltastic.
                  Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    The girl who said this chuckled and I thought to myself 'You know, if you got hit by a car, I hope you get thrown off your bike and into a wood chipper and ground into particles so the only discernible part of your body must be examined under an electron microscope, cunt', but I just laughed and kept walking.

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                    X