Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only in the spirit of gay marriage.
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Oh I thought this was another Gay Nascar thread
      HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
      OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        penis in the deepest parts of your bowel
        quoted for lawls
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
          I've begun to really give a fuck less if the gays go and frolick around, as long as they stay out of my business.

But, don't call it marriage. Marriage is between a man and a woman.
          Shit...even if they call it marriage it still wouldn't really effect us any...
          I don't care what other people do, If they're going to have all the same benefits of marriage, I say let 'em call it whatever the hell they want. Who are we to stop them?

I support it. /shrug
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

No matter what, people are going to be pissed off at other people because they're not like them. I say agree to disagree.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i could care less what dem fags wanna do. Just keep that unholy matromony of anal pleasure away from me.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

There are two girls dating in the house that I live in. Doesn't bother me...
                99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

If you wanna pack ass, by all means pack ass. Just don't pack mine.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

i agree with phil the only way gay marriage is an issue is if a g ay guy comes to take my guns and or jeep in that case we has an issue
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy View Post
                      i agree with phil the only way gay marriage is an issue is if a g ay guy comes to take my guns and or jeep in that case we has an issue
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
                        pics or it didnt happen
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
                          Well, someone has to ask. They hawt?
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                          X