• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Marriage

So are you for Gay Marriage, Mike?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I've begun to really give a fuck less if the gays go and frolick around, as long as they stay out of my business.

But, don't call it marriage. Marriage is between a man and a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
        I've begun to really give a fuck less if the gays go and frolick around, as long as they stay out of my business.

I agreed with this.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

What has been proposed a couple times which makes the most sense to me is eliminate marriage as a legal institution, give everyone civil unions, gay or heterosexual. Then leave marriage up to churches and religious institutions as a separate entity. Basically you would go and get legally joined or whatever, then if you want to get "married" that would be the domain of religious institutions.

It never really was the business of the governemnt to be regulating religious concepts anyways.

Gays dont bother me at all, I think the really flaming ones are kinda goofy but most gays arent really that overt. I know a few gay people that besides the sexual attraction to the same gender arent really that different from most people you would meet.

As for the picture, it's actually pretty good, usually these internet issue things have such huge gaping holes in their argument's I could fit a house through them, but this one is pretty decent.
          Last edited by iant333; 08-18-2010, 08:26 PM.
          01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

this is one conversation im gonna stay out of i feel like most of SiS is not in agreement with me
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post

Bingo.

Get married, who the fuck cares. Iran and Israel are on the brink of war and we are about to get in the middle, the entire economic structure of this country is tearing at the seams, gun rights are constantly being infringed as well as our wheeling and we've got one of the most inept people in office. I've got bigger things to worry about; gay marriage is a non-issue.

It is your choice if you want to be happy or miserable later in life.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                Bingo.

Get married, who the fuck cares. Iran and Israel are on the brink of war and we are about to get in the middle, the entire economic structure of this country is tearing at the seams, gun rights are constantly being infringed as well as our wheeling and we've got one of the most inept people in office. I've got bigger things to worry about; gay marriage is a non-issue.

pretty much. there are bigger fish to fry in the world. let people do what they want with each other
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  Bingo.

Every post you make phil gets me that much closer to me wanting to smash your dinner.
                  Originally posted by gmc4cw
                  if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

I guess that is a compliment. What the fuck is 'Smashing your Dinner'? I have to ask.
                    sigpic

Comment

penis in the deepest parts of your bowel
                      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Oh.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

WTF is going on here...........................
                            HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Shane wants to Anally Assault me, it seems.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X