Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
    Grand National
    I drove that car from middlefield to enfield to work everyday. Man what a fun car on the highway. also went 12.70 on street tires and pump gas
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

My cousin had one, I wanted it realllllly realllllllly bad.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

this was no show car, really really....really fun though. put the lt1 6 speed TA I traded it for to shame
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

nice rides, I have seen the grey XJ near Logan Steel
          1950 Willys Trail Rig
          2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

I live right down the street from there.
            Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

twin turbo cummins

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

little smoke for ya
                Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

nice..
                  Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

dude were you on route 22 like an hour ago in northford lol
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I really dig the mustang, those are my favorite years.. My grandfather has an 85 GT but it never sees the light of day it only has 3500 miles on it..
                      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                        little smoke for ya
                        Isnt this called rollin coal..haha
                        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Nice truck. This was mine before I sold it. it had a little work done. (H1E Holset at 45psi, 370s, #6 plate, AFE intake, MBRP 4" downpipe to 5 inch single stack, FASS150, and a few other odds and ends) not bad for a single turbo though. and it was a 5 speed I hated selling that truck. I doubt Ill ever find one that rust free again

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

nice, I really loved mine, no rust. I owned id since it had 50k on it. after we bought the house I still owed some money and just couldnt have it all
                            I really like the fox body mustangs too, heres a couple of my last ones

and my 93

and for the hell of it, my Nissan

Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

nice like the 240 (is that the SR20DET?), also I'm a big fan of those notchback foxbodies..

Comment

THE 240 AND THE NOTCH are my 2 favorite cars.
                                The 240 was a SR20DET. precision sc5031e turbo and a lot of work, it was built to be a drift car and most of the money was in the suspension. Had a spool imported from japan, had to change to a japan built rear diff to use it, coilovers, and tons of other stuff, dynoed 419RWHP on pump gas.
                                The notch started lift with a tremec 3550 and ran low 11's. I pulled the motor after loosing a head gasket and decided to go auto for future boost. I had a super comp c4 with trans brake all ready to go and while it was apart I broke my leg in a car accident. (driving an imported right hand drive integra type R) I ended up selling the car with no way to put it back together.
                                Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                                X