Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
      ladies like the mud terrains
      thats all that matters

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

buy comp krawlers
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

your runnin mud terains now right? an why would you wana switch?

if you do any kinda wheelin at all you should just run mud terrains. its not like there swampers,they cant be that annoying.
          97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

i dont mind the noise/road manners at all with the mt's...honestly i was just looking to keep the next tire jump as light as possible in weight since ill be keeping my 4.10s and my WJ is slow as fuck as is...im sure there isnt much difference in weight between the at's and km2..

also i do go on the beach every weekend in the summer and my Mt's are garbage...
            -Jason
            99WJ 4.0
            IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

i would say just go with the all terrain since it doesnt seem like you will be doing a lot of wheeling, you will see a lot more road time.
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

i bet ill get bored with my km2's before they wear out
                I agree with this.

Most people I hear raving about possibly getting 60k+ out of their A/T's, get bored and ditch them for M/T's around 30k.

If you wheel a moderate amount I don't see a reason why you wouldn't get the KM2s. If you don't get A/T's.

Comment

in my humble opinion: any wheeling that is more than dirt roads= get a mud terrain

i drove like 99.6% on road and .4% offroad on boggers,iroks creepy mallers,tsls,km2's... etceterah

the boggers and tsls sucked nuts

but the other tires i lost no streetability and didn't mind the tire wear because i had sick nasty traction offroad.

and modern mud terrains wear like iron anyway, so treadwear isnt really a concern in my book
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

in my humble opinion: any wheeling that is more than dirt roads= get a mud terrain

i drove like 99.6% on road and .4% offroad on boggers,iroks creepy mallers,tsls,km2's... etceterah

the boggers and tsls sucked nuts

but the other tires i lost no streetability and didn't mind the tire wear because i had sick nasty traction offroad.

and modern mud terrains wear like iron anyway, so treadwear isnt really a concern in my book

agreedddddd
                    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

KM2's will still have decent road manners on the street, i would go with them, you don't wanna be the guy that said i wish i bought them instead of my all terrains

Comment

Originally posted by lakailimited06 View Post
                        also i do go on the beach every weekend in the summer and my Mt's are garbage...
                        if you drive in the sand alot your gona want wide tires not 10.5s.... 12.5s would work much better an dig less.

xj- need one

Comment

Originally posted by 003brian View Post
                          if you drive in the sand alot your gona want wide tires not 10.5s.... 12.5s would work much better an dig less.
                          nah my 10.5s do fine on the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                            nah my 10.5s do fine on the beach.
                            i never had any probles with my 10.5s eather the few time i did go in the sand... but if thats what i mosty drove in it would make sence to me to buy wider ones.

xj- need one

Comment

ehh the wider tires have to much unsprung weight i would not want...and they 10.5s will fit alot better
                              -Jason
                              99WJ 4.0
                              IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by lakailimited06 View Post
                                ehh the wider tires have to much unsprung weight i would not want...and they 10.5s will fit alot better
                                just wonderin, how much heavyer are they?

xj- need one

Comment

Working...
                                X