autopal headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autopal headlights

yay or nay???? one of my sealed beams went out tonight and i figured i might as well upgrade. the autopals any good?

ive heard they dont fit good and the bulbs they come with blow real quick. my wagner silverstar-esc sealed beams with the upgraded wiring harness is more than adequate now, the high beams are worlds above what they used to be with just the harness upgrade

Comment

i have my own harness i made with relays for high and low beam. i might just buy 2 new sealed beams and be done

Comment

IPF H4 headlight conversion
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          i have my own harness i made with relays for high and low beam. i might just buy 2 new sealed beams and be done
          I think that is fine. I've never had a problem seeing at night with stock harness and silverstars
          Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
          IPF H4 headlight conversion
          If you have bad enough vision that this is worth spending money on, don't drive at night.

Comment

really?!?!?! one of my buddies used to have them and they were sooo damn bright, it was almost amazing
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i got the autopals. at first i was like this is what all the hype is about. the high beams didn't work and the housings themself were for some reason still loose after tightening them down as much as i could. but they settled into their spot and somehow tightened themselves and i played with the plug and if u get it on the right spot the highs and lows work. as for brightness. there better. low beams light up everything infront of you amazing with a sharp cutoff and high beams light up a mile down the road, but not as bright as the lows light up. i haven't gotten decent not indonesian crap bulbs yet tho
              2 tj's
              3 yj's
              2 xj's
              i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
              X