X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roofrack bolt holes
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i constantly have water in my jeep....i first figured it out when i had to use an ice scraper on the inside of my windshield
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

my jeep is a year old and it leaks...all over my radio
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

it could possible be taking in one from where the heatercore comes out.. check all the seams in that corner, that seem sealer they use sometimes cracks with the unibody flex

Comment

mine has a consistant decent sized puddle on the driver's side under the mat no matter what. i wouldn't worry about it
            94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
            3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

My jeep doesn't leak.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                My jeep doesn't leak.
                when i had a top on it mine didnt as well
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

dunno if its the same for xj's but on the yj on the firewall there's rubber hose that comes to a tip at the end. looks like a black condom. thats the drain for the cowl for the heating system. it gets cloged up wtih leaves and shit and the water instead drains onto your floor. pull that off. shoot a hose through it, put it back on and viola. dry jeep
                  2 tj's
                  3 yj's
                  2 xj's
                  i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I checked up under my dash to try to figure out of it was the heater core. Oddly enough everything else is dry except for the floor mats. Oh well, Summer will be here in no time. If i use the heat doorless, I can also have a swimming pool! This is such a sick mod.
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X