Running like dog shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running like dog shit

Got 2 codes po133 and po171 put in a new o2 and everything and the cods wont go away ever it bucks jerks and pisses me off my header is cracked it may be the issue i dont know any help??

TPS, MAP, etc. check them all out for a good reference voltage. Mine did the same thing and I put in a new TPS and it is fine.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

have you had it scanned since you installed the new sensor?

po133 should be sensor one, somethin or other, google says "slow response"

and po171 indicates a lean a/f ratio.
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

yes i rescanned it since im not posting on my phone now heres the whole story,...
        thursday did a clutch ran fine before i did the clutch that day put it all together... got the CEL for the o2 sensor running high voltage so i figured hell put in a new o2 still nothing.. clear the code and drive around... as im driving around i smell the god auwful smell from my exhasut and a tone from my muffler that isnt right.. it sits there and sputters but when i drive it its shitty then all of a sudden it will pick up and go... i drove 36 miles on 1/2 tank of gas tonight..... something is sierously wrong and i need to fix this asap.... and the codes do not go away at alll
        also can a cracked header cause this problem due to un meterd air?
        Last edited by WTNFDXJ; 10-25-2009, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Ok well got up for the truck pulls in middletown this morning and the cel cleared it self and all seems to be ok

Comment

Ok jeeps still fucked raw fuel smell hesitation bucking and thats even after i welded the header cracks no cel yet but still shitty

Comment

i had a cracked header the whole time and it was fine, so i doubt it is that
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

My jeep does this.

It bogs/sputters out for a few minutes while I first get it running, and even sometimes past that. a CEL will sometimes pop up but it doesn't have too, and its for an upstream O2 sensor. I'm convinced thats it but I haven't fixed it. It doesn't bother me much.
                -Matt
                Facebook

Comment

I had a similar problem. I have a misfire though, and no CEL's to go on. You guys are cheaters.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

ok well i welded the header.. cleaned all connectors reset the ecu and bam runs minty!!

Comment

for now.....
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

uhm my jeep has never had a problem before the studs were banged outa the header and cracked it... so i am puttin 2 and 2 together and that was my issue

Comment

Working...
                        X