blowing up threaded inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
    THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE! I can specfically remember sitting on the side of PA roads tightening your steering, I didnt say it was a problem.

and I have wheeled more than a couple times fawk ass! Take it to the debate thread if you got sumthin to say son
    i edited it

so me doing work to my jeep and tightening my steering is it putting a kink in our adventure?

oh right, youre not familiar with normal maintenance to a jeep
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      i edited it

so me doing work to my jeep and tightening my steering is it putting a kink in our adventure?

oh right, youre not familiar with normal maintenance to a jeep

If I did normal maintenance I wouldnt have excuses to upgrade my shit!
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        one time was due to my negligence (and a bent TRE, on good old inverted t)

another time was definitely not, you didnt see my steering loose on my crossover.

some things just happen
        prior to the wj (which i may or may have not installed) that one jam nut was loose more often than it was tight. (in my being bored and hanging on your bumper and kicking your steering)
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          prior to the wj (which i may or may have not installed) that one jam nut was loose more often than it was tight. (in my being bored and hanging on your bumper and kicking your steering)
          thats what im referring to

my passenger side TRE was slightly bent (Second time too), which never let the jam nut seat correctly, which let it be loose all teh time, which then fucked the threads, which then pulled apart, which then caused me to hate life

i shoulda welded it, but oh well, its been a long time now

*helped install
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
          X