X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id do the YJ.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

one thing i have to agree with is the cost factor of doing the SOA ....cost a lot,hell i shouldve just done the clayton coil conversion for the same money!....but since i have had it SOA, it IS very predictable and although it is a little tall for my liking, i can aim and shoot with my YJ...(altho havent wheeled since may) but the only thing ive noticed is the street ride is harsh!but despite the drawbacks, i can live with it,but i am going to lower mine a tad by putting the stock packs back in and getting rid of the RE springs....itll have more downtravel and ride much better on the street....
      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

yea i'm not expecting an soa to be cheap.

its a whole lot more work too. sorry guys, even tho the yj won this thread i think i'm goin tj
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
          yea i'm not expecting an soa to be cheap.

its a whole lot more work too. sorry guys, even tho the yj won this thread i think i'm goin tj
          i dont blame you one bit....knowing what i know now i wish i did that!
          99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

do the yj, its the cheapest option, thats what i'm in the process of building as well..... although i'm converting it to coils and i don't mind cutting it up so much like i would a pretty little tj.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

to do a soa correctly it would cost as much as a nice tj lift.

and you get the wonderous axle wrap which i am not a fan of having on one end of my xj let alone 2 ends on a soa yj
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

you only really get axle wrap where you put XJ leaf packs in a yj, and it costs a shit ton to soa a yj
                1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
                X