No announcement yet.

Rusty's or Rough Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC....thats what I'm going with for next year.
    1998 XJ.....Finally.
    1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

I had the 3" Rusty's Lift with the new leafs in my Cherokee. I had absolutely no issues with my lift at all. Given that was just front coils and rear leafs. I can not vouch for Rusty's trac-bars or other parts.
      Ryan
      2013 Wrangler

Comment

I had a Rustys 3" HD on my XJ. I actually liked the lift a lot except for the bushings in the rear leafs were shot after a year. The guy who bought my lift was not to happy, but oh well not my fault the bushings suck. The shocks were not to bad either. I have been lucky with rustys over the past year tho and they have also been good to me customer service/shipping wise. However, It is hard for me to pick either one tho cuz I have zero experience with RC. I heard RC's customer service is great too. Oh, also RC leaf packs like to sag quickly.
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i had a RC lift it was the biggest POS ever!! the rear leafs sagged after 2 weeks.. the bushings were popping like crazy the front coils where shitty... went to clayton and bam havent looked back yet... should of went with them in the first place

Comment

Working...
          X