• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh my dad never thought of that, i guess he over thought it
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Then why do you insist on arguing with us, when everytime you post something in tech or about tech we tell you what the better option is and you still disagree. You need to listen to what we say and use/take the advice.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i didn't mean to argue, i was asking why problem was there, now i know that the trackbar will help line up the rest. i did not know that cause im still learning all of this
        Last edited by LittleD; 08-11-2009, 09:08 PM.

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

When you want to align the trac bar either measure it or drop two plumb bobs from the upper shock mounts to make sure its centered. Adjust the arms using a tape measure and go from the axle to something solid and symmetrical on the frame such as the LCA mounts
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

since im not out at the jeep, im guessing that when the track bar is set, the arms will be correct because it was fine in the 1990 xj and i didn't mess with it since.

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
              im just saying, when i looked none of the steering/trackbar was hooked up. need help with control arms and then ill worry about that.
              lull
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
              X