leaf spring options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 thinner leaves > 5 thick leaves.

youre making each leaf work a lot less in a pack with more leaves. and why does everything come to flex?? every time someone gets some new spring or some bullshit hard part its "OMFG IT FLEXES SO SICKKKKK" quality springs will flex the same amount that the bullshit springs flex, probably less actually. shocks should be the limiting factor in flex in rear leaf setup on a cherokee anyway. I can flex the back of my jeep the full 8" stroke of the 5150s, and its a hell of a lot more than most cherokees ive seen.

Comment

im confused.

this is about RK springs vs RE springs, no?

RK does not make a stand-out quality spring.

a "flatter" pack on a shackle will ride and flex better than a more arched pack of similar quality.

and the argument that the difference is "minimal" is void to me, because even if it is, what on earth would make you opt for the springs that are minimally "worse" if they both achieve the same clearance you desire?
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        and the argument that the difference is "minimal" is void to me, because even if it is, what on earth would make you opt for the springs that are minimally "worse" if they both achieve the same clearance you desire?
        because he already has the option that is minimally worse. if it was stock rig then yes go the 3.5" shackle route. but if you already have it one way. and the benefits are minimal but expensive then its not worth it imo
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
          because he already has the option that is minimally worse. if it was stock rig then yes go the 3.5" shackle route. but if you already have it one way. and the benefits are minimal but expensive then its not worth it imo
          roger this. makes sense.
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

yippie skippy
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore