Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Inch wheels on a Dana 60 front w/ no grinding:

http://www.blackbirdscustomtrucks.com/index25.html

I wish I knew about these when I built my 60 front, they use Chevy d44 calipers!
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

hmmm....might have to return the calipers i just bought

nice find

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
      hmmm....might have to return the calipers i just bought

nice find
      I would too if mine weren't a year old. The ford calipers will clear a 16 inch rim, but def not a 15
      1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

Yeah, I bought those caliper brackets. They are super stout and the quality is top notch. I'm running 78 Chevy 3/4 ton calipers, pads and rotors on all 4 corners. I used Ruff Stuff Specialities brackets on my 14 bolt though. I liked the idea of have a bracket that was custom bent to accomidate the calipers over the straight bracket with spacers.
        88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
          Yeah, I bought those caliper brackets. They are super stout and the quality is top notch. I'm running 78 Chevy 3/4 ton calipers, pads and rotors on all 4 corners. I used Ruff Stuff Specialities brackets on my 14 bolt though. I liked the idea of have a bracket that was custom bent to accomidate the calipers over the straight bracket with spacers.
          Very cool. I definately agree with you about the bent brackets as well, nice design. I don't think they were out when I disc'ed my 14 bolt, I have spacers
          1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

Working...
          X