No announcement yet.

Ford 8.8 Fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i have two spare shafts from when i blew up my axle last i have shole housing acctually lol and shafts all gears are shot though
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

I mean if you had the fab skills/you can get someone with them to do it go for it but if not wheel, break, learn, fix

Comment

I wheel often illegally and i just dont wanna get stuck with a broken jeep and idk if the 35 will handle 33s anyways
        95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

just get quick at fixin it...

Comment

then stop posting and learn how to put that shit in
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

ugh idk what to do with my jeep i want a sye and cv for another 2 inches of lift and a better axle and 33's then ill be happy and calm down and buy small things and maintain i just want it big and tuff you know?

Comment

so then save up your money and do it? your better off doing it right the first time around rather than having to go back and do it all over again later

Comment

I just want four inch lift and 33's/reliabilty lol so im just getting opinions from people on this site because you all have been in this buisness for quite longer than me so sorry if im annoying or seem like idk what im doing cause i dont its my first offroading vehicle me and my friend built his gti to make estimated 350 wheel thing is fast as all hell i did more than half of the work on that so idk just need to get into it get my brain thinking and my hands dirty thats all so sorry for being a newb in SisOffroad........

Pics cause it happened
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 95jeepYJ; 05-13-2009, 11:23 PM.

Comment

trim your fenders and slap 33's on it, no mods needed cept for a sawzall
                    Originally posted by Fast Orange
                    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
                      I just want four inch lift and 33's/reliabilty lol so im just getting opinions from people on this site because you all have been in this buisness for quite longer than me so sorry if im annoying or seem like idk what im doing cause i dont its my first offroading vehicle me and my friend built his gti to make estimated 350 wheel thing is fast as all hell i did more than half of the work on that so idk just need to get into it get my brain thinking and my hands dirty thats all so sorry for being a newb in SisOffroad........

Pics cause it happened
                      what does that have to do with the price of bread?

wheel what you got. read tech articles, talk to people you wheel with and go from there. dont upgrade just because you think you have to. and if you dont think your up to the challenge ether dont do it or find someone to do it for you
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

it's a giant hassle to swap axles without a welder and the know how bin there done that, it was a PITA i opnly swappped because i plan to run 40's
                        1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
                        X